ClubAdventist is back!

Q and A's about Clubadventist.com

Stan

Every once in a while I get asked some questions about Clubadventist.com. I will have some typical Q/A ‘s here.

Q: Why do ’I” allow people to question certain Adventist teachings? Why don’t “I” just delete them?

A: Truth, Truth, be it Medical, Scientific, Mathematical INVITES and even begs at time to be tried and tested. Truth does not fear investigation. This is a place where some Adventists have their first contact with non-and former Adventist. Here some have learned to revisit what they have been taught, and found that it rings true as steel.

Q: Do “I” support the BIG 28?

A: Yes I do, every one of them.

Q: Why don’t “I” just get rid of him or her or THEM?

A: Clubadventist is not much different than a Church. We have 1500+ members, and several thousand visitors. Some, just like in a church seem to feel like they are to be the ‘accuser of the brethren’ Other would get a blessing from being in Sabbath School all day. Still others in the foyer fellowship with old friends. Others want to be in the sanctuary and hear that ‘small still voice’ others like to have Bible studies on the latest issues. Some like to be in the kitchen planning meals that are tasty, healthy and sharing recipes with others. Others like to listen to Christian Music.

Q: $3:50 per month? “You have got to be kidding’ everyone else does this free.

A: Regardless of what others have made up, I am not making money on this; there are hosting expenses, software expense, domain name expenses, and the most expensive advertising to make people aware of this. After all how did you come to find out about this? Overall I would guess that I am down about $1,000, mostly from the first year. We have also found that those who pay tend to take ownership and visit more often. Most of those who do not play will with others leave if they have to help out with 12 cent per day worth of expenses. Strange, but true.

Q: People are often booted off here for disagreeing.

A: Only a few have been removed, I would guess under a dozen, typically those who feel that the need to argue publicly with all about personal items, or those who cyber-bully others. Those typically have done it in the past, do it in the present, and I do not forecast a lot of change in the future.

Q: Does the Seventh-day Adventist Church own this?

A: NO, this is a supporting ministry, not under the ownership of the Seventh-day Adventist Church based in Silver Springs Maryland, or any of its affiliates.

Q: What does the future hold for clubadventtist?

A: We hope to be on tagnet.org within a year or two. We will be starting a site for Adventist bloggers, www.adventistbloggers.com We willing be having more Friday Night interviews, but they may be on other days other than Fridays. ?

Q: Who is Stan Jensen?

A: Stan is owned by one wife, and 3 great kids, and has worked for the Church for about 25 years.

Q: How can I activate my account so I can post in more places?

A: Click on the paypal login in the top left, or mail to

Club Adventist

PO Box 2690

Sumas, WA 98295

If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses.

https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist

Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com