ClubAdventist is back!

Poll: Do You Favor Obama's War Plans?

Aliensanctuary

I did not vote for Obama. More soldiers sent into battle only means more lives cut short.

It would be fortunate if our nation were to eliminate all of the mass-murdering barbarians who serve their God of Death so fanatically. Even if there were no more of them left in our time, we would see them again in the Last Days, in overwhelming numbers. That will be a time when the heads of real Christians will roll.

The Parable of the Lamb and the Pigpen https://www.createspace.com/3401451

Obama does not have a war plan. He has a retreat plan.

“the slovenliness of our language makes it easier to have foolish thoughts.” George Orwell

Yes. Obama is just playing politics by what he is doing. He is not serious about winning. He just wants to get his hands wet and then come home. (At the cost of thousands of our men.)

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

• Moderators

**BUMP**

John 3:16-17

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. [17] For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.

**BUMP**

Why do you bump. I've said all that needs to be said. lol :)

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

• Moderators

I want to get everyone's opinion, including folks like Stan, Neil D, Bravus, Lazarus, Robert, etc. I hope people don't think they have to be a US citizen to take the poll.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. [17] For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.

• Moderators

**BUMP**

Looking for everyone's opinion regarding President Obama's decisions on Afghanistan.

• Moderators

Hope burns eternal as they say. lol

Just added my opinion, for the $0.02 it's maybe worth...

Did not vote for Obama, and I do not favor his war plan.

NOT because I don't think we need more troops on the ground - we do.

It is the extremely silly rules of engagement he has muzzled the troops with. Our troops can't fight if there are civilians in the area, and an extremely contorted set of conditions must be met BEFORE our troops can even defend themselves. In essence, when we are shot at in a typical guerilla scenario (in a village with lots of innocents in the area), the usual thing to do is to pick up our dead and wounded and leave.

It is no way to fight a war. The political left, in its arrogance, treats the situation as if it is nothing more than the street gang violence in our big cities. Our troops are little more than sitting ducks.

Forgive me, but ever since FDR/Truman brought a successful conclusion to WWII, the Democrat party as consistently demonstrated it has not the wisdom nor the backbone to fight guerilla wars according to the rules of engagement the combatants favor - they are too squeamish, and carry an arrogant but false sense of "nobility" on how a developed nation should fight a war.

Sorry - went on a bit much there...

"As iron sharpens iron, so also does one man sharpen another" - Proverbs 27:17

"The offense of the cross is that the cross is a confession of human frailty and sin and of inability to do any good thing. To take the cross of Christ means to depend solely on Him for everything, and this is the abasement of all human pride. Men love to fancy themselves independent. But let the cross be preached, let it be made known that in man dwells no good thing and that all must be received as a gift, and straightway someone is offended." Ellet J. Waggoner, The Glad Tidings

"Courage is being scared to death - and saddling up anyway" - John Wayne

"The person who pays an ounce of principle for a pound of popularity gets badly cheated" - Ronald Reagan

• Moderators

It is the extremely silly rules of engagement he has muzzled the troops with. Our troops can't fight if there are civilians in the area, and an extremely contorted set of conditions must be met BEFORE our troops can even defend themselves. In essence, when we are shot at in a typical guerilla scenario (in a village with lots of innocents in the area), the usual thing to do is to pick up our dead and wounded and leave.

It is no way to fight a war....

The rules of engagement for Americans were similar in Vietnam prior to 1965. Even though the Americans could see VC, unless the Americans were being fired upon, they couldn't shoot at the enemy. I agree it's no way to fight a war.

• Members

As long as the politicians run the war we have no shot. Lets allow the military do what they know. If Bush 1 had not allowed scharstzkarf to do what he did we would've still been there from that engagement.

pk

phkrause

Obstinacy is a barrier to all improvement. - ChL 60