ClubAdventist is back!

Will Charlie Gibson leave Fistgate to the 'Cables'?

Gives the position of Safe School Czar a whole new meaning

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2009/12/will_charlie_gibson_leave_fist.html

Will Charlie Gibson leave Fistgate to the 'Cables'?

Monte Kuligowski

Approximately a week after the ACORN video scandal broke Charlie Gibson was a guest on WLS-AM out of Chicago. He was asked why the networks were not covering the story. After nervous laughter and admitting he wasn’t even aware of the story, he stated, “Maybe this is just one you leave to the cables.”

The appointment of Kevin Jennings as Obama’s “Safe School Czar,” was an irony and a huge story from the day Jennings was installed. First, it was reported that Jennings had once counseled a male high school student who was having sex with a man. No, Jennings didn’t report the crime to the authorities; but he made sure the kid knew to use a condom.

Certainly, that wasn’t news. After all, Jennings now says he should have reported the matter.

Then it came out that Jennings was the founder of the Gay, Lesbian, and Straight Education Network (GLSEN), a radical homosexual-promoting organization.

Next, we learned that Jennings wrote a forward to a book in 1999 that advocated the “queering of elementary education.” Nothing newsworthy there.

Now we have the Fistgate story. The following is from BigGovernment.com:

In March 2000 the Gay, Lesbian, and Straight Education Network (GLSEN) organization of Massachusetts held its 10 Year Anniversary GLSEN/Boston conference at Tufts University. This conference was fully supported by the Massachusetts Department of Education, the Safe Schools Program, the Governor’s Commission on Gay and Lesbian Youth, and some of the presenters even received federal money. During the 2000 conference, workshop leaders led a “youth only, ages 14-21″ session that offered lessons in “fisting” a dangerous sexual practice. During another workshop an activist asked 14 year-old students, “Spit or swallow?… Is it rude?” The unbelievable audio clip is posted here. Barack Obama’s “Safe Schools Czar” Kevin Jennings is the founder of GLSEN. He was paid $273,573.96 as its executive director in 2007. Jennings was the keynote speaker at the 2000 GLSEN conference.

If the “mainstream” news media had investigated and reported on ACORN, the king of corruption and voter registration fraud, Obama’s name certainly would have come up. Therefore, it looks as though the media whispered, “story about ACORN, what story?”

Ditto on Kevin Jennings. Obama is tied and bound to Jennings; after all Obama chose the man to be his “Safe School Czar,” knowing that Jennings was the founder of GLSEN. Sure Obama will deny knowing the details of GLSEN; but a simple visit to their website would have revealed what they’re all about. Or he could have just asked Jennings.

The Kevin Jennings appointment will hurt Obama immeasurably once the story breaks through the double-bolted door of the “mainstream” newsroom. Every day that Jennings remains on staff Obama will have some explaining to do.

Charlie may want to leave this one to the “cables;” but, like the ACORN story, this one is too big -- and sick.

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

Quotes by Susan Gottesman

The Obama Administration needs to do a better job of vetting people. They sure were able to dig up dirt on Palin and Joe the Plumber. They should be able to vet their Administration officials better.

Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com

Author of  Peculiar Christianity

The Obama Administration needs to do a better job of vetting people. They sure were able to dig up dirt on Palin and Joe the Plumber. They should be able to vet their Administration officials better.

Most of those appointed by Obama without being vetted were placed in positions it was easy to by-pass. Most were also known to Obama and they had a history going back with Obama.No excuse for it and they knew who was being placed in positions of power

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

I also read this article this morning. The evidence on this man keeps getting more and more perverse.

IF this man's efforts had been heterosexual in nature, he would have been thrown in prison a very long time ago.

The one thing that really disturbs me about the visible leaders of the homosexual movement is their belief they are exempt from the sexual assualt and perversity laws the heterosexuals must follow - that to eliminate/prosecute public lewdness and underage contact is somehow a hate crime and discrimination in and of itself. That tells me there's more than just mere "orientation" at work here.

It only goes to show just how depraved Barak's appointee was.

The more Charlie Gibson "leaves to the cables" the more irrelevant he becomes. If he wants to dwell only within the confines of his own "safe" little circle of thoughts and society, by all means - let the cables and the bloggers do the work. When at last he's out of a job, he'll still have his own liitle circle to reside in.

"As iron sharpens iron, so also does one man sharpen another" - Proverbs 27:17

"The offense of the cross is that the cross is a confession of human frailty and sin and of inability to do any good thing. To take the cross of Christ means to depend solely on Him for everything, and this is the abasement of all human pride. Men love to fancy themselves independent. But let the cross be preached, let it be made known that in man dwells no good thing and that all must be received as a gift, and straightway someone is offended." Ellet J. Waggoner, The Glad Tidings

"Courage is being scared to death - and saddling up anyway" - John Wayne

"The person who pays an ounce of principle for a pound of popularity gets badly cheated" - Ronald Reagan

I also read this article this morning. The evidence on this man keeps getting more and more perverse.

IF this man's efforts had been heterosexual in nature, he would have been thrown in prison a very long time ago.

The one thing that really disturbs me about the visible leaders of the homosexual movement is their belief they are exempt from the sexual assualt and perversity laws the heterosexuals must follow - that to eliminate/prosecute public lewdness and underage contact is somehow a hate crime and discrimination in and of itself. That tells me there's more than just mere "orientation" at work here.

It only goes to show just how depraved Barak's appointee was.

The more Charlie Gibson "leaves to the cables" the more irrelevant he becomes. If he wants to dwell only within the confines of his own "safe" little circle of thoughts and society, by all means - let the cables and the bloggers do the work. When at last he's out of a job, he'll still have his own liitle circle to reside in.

If one of my boys while still under parental control had the circle of friends,mentor's,political influences,and "friendly acquaintances" that the president of the US has,they would not have left home without responsible adult supervision.

Agreed, Bonnie...we are the same with my youngsters - my wife and I won't leave our children alone without proper adult supervision...unless they are all at home (the oldest is now old enough to supervise very temporarily for a hour or two the younger two). But for outside activities - no trusted supervision, no attendance without one or both of us there.

"As iron sharpens iron, so also does one man sharpen another" - Proverbs 27:17

"The offense of the cross is that the cross is a confession of human frailty and sin and of inability to do any good thing. To take the cross of Christ means to depend solely on Him for everything, and this is the abasement of all human pride. Men love to fancy themselves independent. But let the cross be preached, let it be made known that in man dwells no good thing and that all must be received as a gift, and straightway someone is offended." Ellet J. Waggoner, The Glad Tidings

"Courage is being scared to death - and saddling up anyway" - John Wayne

"The person who pays an ounce of principle for a pound of popularity gets badly cheated" - Ronald Reagan

Agreed, Bonnie...we are the same with my youngsters - my wife and I won't leave our children alone without proper adult supervision...unless they are all at home (the oldest is now old enough to supervise very temporarily for a hour or two the younger two). But for outside activities - no trusted supervision, no attendance without one or both of us there.

I was fortunate in that my parents always lived close and when we left our boys it was with them.

We had three very active,mischievous teenage boys at the same time.

If my boys had developed the friendships with some very questionable people they would have been grounded for life.

No one that surrounds this administration would get near my kids