ClubAdventist is back!

Latest news on Mark Woodman

Fausto

I'm sure many of you know who he is, but for those of you who don't.

Mark has been preaching on various Adventist subjects, including the Sanctuary service, prophecies and lots of meaty and juicy stuff on the latest of conspiracies, these I believe are not theories but more realities.

nevertheless, a couple of months back, in September he was diagnosed with 7 cancers, 2 of which in his brain, a 5 others in his lungs and lymph glands.

Why am I posting this? Well, his brain cancer healing is quite amazing for starters and a real testimony to our health ministries, I believe that satan thought he had him but Christ knows better and his mission is not yet finished on earth.

See here for the rest of his story: Mark Woodman on his way to 100 % health

• Members

This is really great, praise the Lord. When I lived in NYC, I was a member of a Jewish/Adventist church. The pastor Dr. JM Hoffman and his wife owned a nursing home and he would help many of the people there by changing there diets to a vegetarian diet. Depending what there symptons were, cancer, tumors, etc., he would give them a diet of fruits or vegetables etc. And in most cases they would respond positively. So diet does make a big difference. Of course it needs to be supervised.

pk

phkrause

Obstinacy is a barrier to all improvement. - ChL 60

I just thought I'd put it here as this is worth showing the world!

Not only was his cancer removed, he walked out of teh ICU 3 days after the op...totally unheard of!

The op was going to cost R 700,000.00, which is 93,051.08 USD at today's rate, the miracle was he left owing nothing, zip, zero, nada! I believe the neuro-surgeon was SDA, can't confirm!

4 Weeks later, he was walking 4 Km in the morning after breakfast.

He still needs prayer though, as the other cancers are still being treated! Let us remember that.