ClubAdventist is back!

The internet under attack?

BSW

• Members

Do you only get your news from www.infowars.com website?

Pam     coffeecomputer.GIF   

Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup.

If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony.

Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?

• Members

Don't we have a "conspiracy" forum for these types of stories?

Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup.

Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?

Quote:
Don't we have a "conspiracy" forum for these types of stories?

We should have a conspiracy thread because there are a lot of conspiracies out there. Most are pretty sinister. And I would argue that a lot of them are true.

Quote:
Do you only get your news from www.infowars.com website?

I use it as a hub. Kind of like the Drudge Report for others. I guess I like that they seem a little more interested with issues that deal with global governance. New world order stuff that can be seen as prophetic if looked at with a prophetic eye, even though it is secular, is more interesting to me. Much more fun to investigate; as we all should do.

• Members

Thanks, BSW. I was just wondering. BTW, I think we DO have a private conspiracy forum here. If you want to participate in it, I think you just need to ask Stan to let you in.

there is one but it has so many powerful statements we keep it hidden, as it exposes the Jesuits who have infiltrated Adventism, and it names names.

If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses.

https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist

Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com

What if we did a thread that deals more with governmental/global conspiracy? Those that work in secret need to be exposed or at least the policy. I would and have geared my posts to reflect policy rather than theology. There are many things happening out there that we are not hearing about in the MSM; local as well as worldly policies being implemented that will have an effect on our liberties, which in turn will affect our faith.

Our faith demands we expose those doing things in the shadows. They are well funded and have positions of power. If we expose those of the NWO we might be better prepared to share the closing scenes of this world to those that don’t have a clue and have become dependent on a power that will demand homage to it. We are told that there will be an awakening, but it will be too late at that time, so the time is now that we can help to expose these things that are geared to control our lives, without our knowledge.

The closing scenes are going to be quickly implemented and we need to warn those that may not be aware of them, such as our water systems being polluted with chemicals and heavy metals, the ingredients in our vaccinations, the global warming farce, etc...

I understand that Christ Jesus is in control but we also know that we have a responsibility to expose the workings of the enemy.

It is up to us to choose if we will expose or not. I just wish to give information that might help us understand that these are not left/right issues but more a battle about globalism verses sovereignty. I choose sovereignty that I get through the great sacrifice of our King, not a so called safety that takes it away.

BSW, great idea. For me, I limit government/political issues to what fulfills prophecy and affects me directly. I don't trip on swine-flu vacinnations; if we practice the non-use of animal products and other healthful living concepts, we probably won't get it anyway. My policy is no shots at all, unless its something else that a doctor strongly recommends and I agree.

I try to keep most of my focus on Bible studies, and college schoolwork.

I do see a papal/government unifying agenda in the global warming scam.