ClubAdventist is back!

Iran Invades Iraq ...

Woody

What are your thoughts on this? Should we be concerned? Should we attack Iran?

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

• Members

Really Redwood, I hadn't heard this on any news station? What happen, no link?

pk

phkrause

Obstinacy is a barrier to all improvement. - ChL 60

• Members

Was this regarding Iran taking over one of Iraq's oil wells? I think that's been settled.

Quote:
BAGHDAD — Iraq took back a remote oil well from Iranian forces and tentatively approved a lucrative oil deal with foreign investors in separate steps Sunday toward shoring up its oil industry in the face of security pitfalls. The peaceful end of the standoff at well No. 4 at the southern al-Fakkah oil field capped a tense weekend between Iraq and Iran, uneasy allies that once were at war. But the preliminary deal — between Iraq's oil ministry and a partnership run by European giant Royal Dutch Shell PLC and Malaysia's state-run Petronas — also was an important step for Baghdad as it jockeys for a larger piece of world oil profits.

source

Pam     coffeecomputer.GIF   

Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup.

If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony.

Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?

• Moderators

No, we shouldn't attack Iran over this issue. Let Iraq take care of this situation, as it appears that it has.

John 3:16-17

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. [17] For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.

Yes Pam. I read it in my paper but had not heard that Iraq had taken it back from the Iranians yet. Good for them.

I believe in Hematology.

• Members

I think it's a non-issue now anyway, dgrimm.

Pam     coffeecomputer.GIF   

Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup.

If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony.

Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?

On Fox today ... they started taking a poll on what Americans think we should do with Iran. I will be interested to know what the results are.

I believe in Hematology.

• 2 weeks later...

On Fox today ... they started taking a poll on what Americans think we should do with Iran. I will be interested to know what the results are.

What pretext will the USA use to fell Iran? Will it be Oil? Humanitarian? Nuclear non-conformity?

As I read Daniel 7, I was intrigued by the wording. Three horns uprooted in vs 1-14 and 3 horns fell in vs 15-28. Uprooted and fell are from different root words. Fell connotes "in the desert."

None of the Arian tribes uprooted in the Western Roman Empire to make way for the rise of the papacy were "in the desert." However if the Eastern Roman Empire is considered and the 10 tribes that carved it up, it is interesting that GW started America's warfare against terrorism by invading Iraq and Afghanistan, which are mostly desert type terrain. And when GW left office, his rhetoric against Iran was negative.

Thus President Obama has inherited two ongoing conflicts and a third brewing in the remnants of the Eastern Roman Empire "in the desert." Just how does the image beast make its image to the beast? Is it mirroring its rise through its activities in the Eastern Roman Empire?

Should the question be: will America invade Iran to fell the three horns in the desert or when will America invade Iran?

His child Henry 

Bible student/Author https://www.loudcry101.com

Obama has lots of conquest on his mind.

I believe in Hematology.

• Members

Originally Posted By: Redwood

What pretext will the USA use to fell Iran? Will it be Oil? Humanitarian? Nuclear non-conformity?

As I read Daniel 7, I was intrigued by the wording. Three horns uprooted in vs 1-14 and 3 horns fell in vs 15-28. Uprooted and fell are from different root words. Fell connotes "in the desert."

None of the Arian tribes uprooted in the Western Roman Empire to make way for the rise of the papacy were "in the desert." However if the Eastern Roman Empire is considered and the 10 tribes that carved it up, it is interesting that GW started America's warfare against terrorism by invading Iraq and Afghanistan, which are mostly desert type terrain. And when GW left office, his rhetoric against Iran was negative.

Thus President Obama has inherited two ongoing conflicts and a third brewing in the remnants of the Eastern Roman Empire "in the desert." Just how does the image beast make its image to the beast? Is it mirroring its rise through its activities in the Eastern Roman Empire?

Should the question be: will America invade Iran to fell the three horns in the desert or when will America invade Iran?

It wont be Oil. That's what they said was the underlining reason we went into Iraq. We have not gotten one ounce of oil, so that was a bogus comment by those that didn't want us to go into Iraq. So now where going to make the same claim? I think that will also be garbage.

pk

phkrause

Obstinacy is a barrier to all improvement. - ChL 60

• Moderators

America won't go into Iran because it cannot afford to. Its military is already very over-stretched with Iraq and Afghanistan, with troops having very long tours of duty. Iran is far bigger and better armed than either of those countries... it would take maybe half a million troops on the ground that America simply does not have.

Oh, and the Commander in Chief is sane...

Truth is important

America won't go into Iran because it cannot afford to. Its military is already very over-stretched with Iraq and Afghanistan, with troops having very long tours of duty. Iran is far bigger and better armed than either of those countries... it would take maybe half a million troops on the ground that America simply does not have.

Oh, and the Commander in Chief is sane...

Lest we forget the SDI wild-card.

Remember that Kosovo was a war fought mainly from the air under the Clinton Administration. And it gave new lessons on modern warfare.

With the SDI technology that is not supposed to work, but that the USA spends $10 billion on annually and that Mr Bush withdrew us from the 1972 ABMT so that he could deploy SDI under its new name.

So as I read Bible prophecy - America will call fire down from the sky - like Lazar rays. Then use the Kosovo model with the new weapons because we don't have the troops as you have noted.

And the Obama administration has not made much progress on the START II Treaty. So Russia has unveiled a mega missile that is capable of carrying 10 nuclear warheads. If the SDI works are 10 nuclear warheads on a Russian Missile good for Russia or good for the USA?

Should Russia launch them and our SDI Lazar beams shoot them down over Russia, are their own weapons used against them?

Back to Iran. They have missile technology and they are trying to become a nuclear superpower. Will each armed Iranian missile be to our advantage or for our harm?

You might review 9T 11.1-2

and the 60-second you tube video about antichrist might be of interest

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBxmDkhOXNE

His child Henry 

Bible student/Author https://www.loudcry101.com