ClubAdventist is back!

Obama appoints trans...

gender appointee to the Commerce Department. Olger disapproves of this.

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpunch/...department.html

Why? Qualifications or because of the transgender. They do need to work and that is not as eye opening as some of the appointments.

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

Quotes by Susan Gottesman

Doesn't that fall into the "change" catagory? America voted for it, so we are stuck wit it. I wonder how many unfallen just shake their heads at us. I can't wait for the time of trouble to start, because I know that it is then that those of faith in Jesus will be refreshed, and then the end of the old and in with the new, and everyone will be content with how they were made.

Doesn't that fall into the "change" catagory? America voted for it, so we are stuck wit it. I wonder how many unfallen just shake their heads at us. I can't wait for the time of trouble to start, because I know that it is then that those of faith in Jesus will be refreshed, and then the end of the old and in with the new, and everyone will be content with how they were made.

I am not so sure it is simple discontent. After living on the farm for almost 20 years and raising many animals I know it is not common but not a surprise when animals or born neither male or female and seem to be both.

I worked with a woman for several years I am firmly convinced did fall into the catagory of something that had gone haywire at conception.

If she were walking away from you and you did not know you would believe her to be male. No hips,masculine shoulders and back. She was attractive in a masculine way.She thought like a man and talking to her if you did not know better you would have thought her to be male.She had a partner that she referred to as her wife.

All of us were pretty much convinced that something had gone horribly wrong with her conception/development.You just could not mistake the dominant male appearance and male thinking.I don't think she had anymore control over her messed up gender than any of us had in being "normal/straight"

Extremely nice person and very well liked by almost everyone that worked with her

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

I can't wait for the time of trouble to start, because I know that it is then that those of faith in Jesus will be refreshed, and then the end of the old and in with the new, and everyone will be content with how they were made.

"Woe unto you that desire the day of the LORD! to what end is it for you? the day of the LORD is darkness, and not light." (Amos 5:17).

The Day of the Lord will be like a two edged sword. There will be joy in the morning, but getting through the trials will be no less of an ordeal as it was to Jacob when he returned to his father's house.

But alas America is becoming like Sodom and her end is near as I read it in the Bible and Spirit of Prophecy.

His child Henry 

Bible student/Author https://www.loudcry101.com

• Moderators

Luke 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Quote:
"Woe unto you that desire the day of the LORD! to what end is it for you? the day of the LORD is darkness, and not light." (Amos 5:17).

The Day of the Lord will be like a two edged sword. There will be joy in the morning, but getting through the trials will be no less of an ordeal as it was to Jacob when he returned to his father's house.

Amos 5:13 "Therefore the prudent shall keep silence in that time; for it is an evil time."

I was not being prudent. Thank you hch.

Quote:
I am not so sure it is simple discontent. After living on the farm for almost 20 years and raising many animals I know it is not common but not a surprise when animals or born neither male or female and seem to be both.

I worked with a woman for several years I am firmly convinced did fall into the catagory of something that had gone haywire at conception.

If she were walking away from you and you did not know you would believe her to be male. No hips,masculine shoulders and back. She was attractive in a masculine way.She thought like a man and talking to her if you did not know better you would have thought her to be male.She had a partner that she referred to as her wife.

All of us were pretty much convinced that something had gone horribly wrong with her conception/development.You just could not mistake the dominant male appearance and male thinking.I don't think she had anymore control over her messed up gender than any of us had in being "normal/straight"

Extremely nice person and very well liked by almost everyone that worked with her

That must be tough. I am very thankful I am "normal". I am just so tired of PC. It seems that if someone falls out of the "norm", it becomes such a big thing. Especially in politics.

Quote:

That must be tough. I am very thankful I am "normal". I am just so tired of PC. It seems that if someone falls out of the "norm", it becomes such a big thing. Especially in politics.

I am sure it has been tough on her. To bad the press etc cannot treat her as a human being and let it go at that.

Quote:
Doesn't that fall into the "change" catagory? America voted for it, so we are stuck wit it.

I dunno. This is just too political for me to touch with a ten foot pole. I prefer to be more PC with my comments as to not to offend the sensibilities of the Obama supporters amongst us.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

This is such encouraging news for those folks who are transgendered.

I would not trade my lot in life for theirs for a moment.

Life is touch for them, and the last place they can go for help is a Church. To often, they are viewed as pretending, as making things up. If we could only see people as Christ does our hearts would break.

If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses.

https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist

Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com

I think he was talking to the ones who had turned their back on God, and had turned to idols, because if you read on, it says this.

Amo 5:26 But you have borne the tabernacle of your Moloch, and Chiun your star god, your images, which you made for yourselves.