ClubAdventist is back!

What other places do you visit?

Neil D

Ok, you'all come here to read up on what the latest thoughts on a subject that someone puts out...but where else do you go? How much time do you spend there in relation to C/A? We're not looking for specifics, but we are looking at popularity....

I hang out in facebook, and have seen some of you there...But where else do you go?

I check out the news, MSNBC, google news, Rachel Maddow Show, Countdown with Keith Oberman, and The Daily Show with Jon Stewart.

after that, I tend to look at old movies, listening to KTSY while working in a room in my home....

So, what do you do and where do you go on the net?

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

George Bernard Shaw

I hang out here, on Facebook, and on another support group board for mother's of chronically ill children. All three helps me keep my sanity. I have made some great friends in all three places. When I am not on the computer I am homeschooling or researching curriculum--I absolutely love curriculum; my kids not so much but they will appreciate it one day.

For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26

Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.

I think most people here know where I hang out for news. But then that might turn this too political for Townhall. :)

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

Every morning I read a few comics, check the weather, and whatever news stories on my "my yahoo" homepage interest me. I also check her & facebook a few times a day. Other than that, I only use it to shop, keep track of my bank and credit card accounts, pay bills, rent movies from Netflix, and look up information. I don't surf the internet.

Catherine

God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. Psalm 73:26.

"To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has forgiven the inexcusable in you." -- C. S. Lewis

• Members

deleted

Pam     coffeecomputer.GIF   

Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup.

If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony.

Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?

dgrimm ... I think he is talking about something that should be in a PM. :)

I believe in Hematology.

• Administrators

I visit Reuters and often just look stuff up.

I also do online surveys, some for cash and perhaps some coupons, etc. I apply for free stuff online. That's because I like to receive stuff in the mail.

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

That's cool Gail. I do online surveys for gift cards. I just love gift cards. I appreciate that my credit card company is also willing to give them to me. It's like Christmas all year around in my household. :)

I believe in Hematology.

Facebook, houston chronicle, or chron.com, ebay, YOUTUBE, a local high school sports forum, blacksda every once and awhile, google, ssnet, cyberspaceministry.

I prayed for twenty years but received no answer until I prayed with my legs.

Frederick Douglass

• Moderators

I do a bunch of news sites, Sermon central, a bunch of "truther" youtube channels and music (Gospel/Hip Hop) channels, CNBC, Bloomberg, UK Newspapers, craigslist, recipe sites,

Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence.

Einstein

• Moderators

Wow! How do any of you get any work done?

Jeannie<br /><br /><br />...Change is inevitable; growth is optional....

..also wikipedia, hotmail, (my) bank, google maps, yahoo maps, yahoo sports, etc.

More on youtube. How to info: play the bass, car do it yourself tips and tricks, computer how to stuff, any kind of good how to or do it yourself.

Truther stuff and channels: (this is why I really like youtube, btw): pro sda stuff, pro sabbath stuff, pro prophecy/eg white stuff, JFK assasination conspiracy stuff, NWO conspiracy + jfk + lincoln assasination conspiracy stuff..

Speaking of all that, anyone heard or seen stuff by or about this guy Eric J Phelps? Interesting. To all those who, like me at one time, thought that only adventists were onto the RCC. Wrong. EJP makes sda look down right ecumenical on this subject. I definitely don't believe everything he says. He has some throwed off theological and racial views. In fact, he would fit right ...let me get outta dat...Walter Veith, Jondadon2006. My particular church and Pastor can be seen on channel 31133118. If you look hard you might see me in there, lol.

Lots of good truther channels on youtube.

DB

I prayed for twenty years but received no answer until I prayed with my legs.

Frederick Douglass

• Members

Facebook, the news on a number of different channels, CA, ebay when I'm looking for stuff, Jewish website's, SDA website's and lots of work around the house while waiting for a job that pans out.

pk

phkrause

Obstinacy is a barrier to all improvement. - ChL 60

Every morning, in this order:

Hotmail account for e-mail communications

I turn "on" Yahoo! messenger

Powerschool for my eldest's daily school announcements

Woot.com for the woot of the day

MSN for "social" news

BBC News for non-American news perspective

CNN for national news

StlToday for local news

The Weather Channel for local weather

Then, when I have free time:

Club Adventist

Christian Forums

My YouTube channel

My blogs

Pathfinders Online

I have disabled my FaceBook account.

Sites in order of time usually spent:

Club Adventist

Adventist Online

Facebook

Whatever random web search I just thought of

Guide Magazine

"Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much." - Oscar Wilde

�Do to others whatever you would like them to do to you. This is the essence of all that is taught in the law and the prophets." - Jesus