ClubAdventist is back!

ZETA is BACK HOME!!!!

• Administrators

That is good news! Thank you for the updates all along, Richard!

Praise the Lord!

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

Yaaay! \:D/ Welcome home, Zeta!

"Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much." - Oscar Wilde

�Do to others whatever you would like them to do to you. This is the essence of all that is taught in the law and the prophets." - Jesus

Thank You Jesus!!! Welcome home Zeta!

For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26

Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.

• Members

Zeta's back home from the hospital everybody. Thanks for all the prayers!!

Praise the Lord, and thanks Richard for all dates throughout

pk

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

• 1 month later...

Hello All,

Again thanks for your prayers during my hospitalization. Tonight I need your prayers again.

When I had my cardiac event on December 27, 2009, a friend of many years was also admitted to the hospital (we were triage neighbors), we were both sent to the cardiac unit. We communicated, until she was sent to another hospital, on that day she told me that she had been diagnosed with 'lukemia'. She began aggressive chemo and radiation, nothing worked....

on last thursday she went in to cardiac arrest, doctors were able to resuscitate however,

since that time she has been in a coma. On Saturday morning we were told that medically there is nothing else to be done but, keep her comfortable.

Her name is 'Wanda Black-Strrickland' a wife, the mother of a 14 year old daughter.

A college classmate. My friend. A Christian.

This week 'Wanda', is schedule to be disconnected from all life sustaining devices.

I am asking you to pray with me for 'Wanda', 'my friend', as she take her journey.

That night two of us were admitted to the Rex Hospital and only one walked away. Cherish all that God has for you!!!

Thank you.

BE BLESSED.

• Members

Will add Wanda and family to our pray list Zeta.

Sorry to hear this. Very sad.

pk

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

For my Adventist Friends, thank you for your concerns and prayers, on Wednesday at 11pm my friend 'Wanda Black-Strickland' passed. Her life journey is over and she will always be remembered for her sense of humor and Love for God.`

May the Peace of the Lord be always with you.

Zeta.