ClubAdventist is back!

The 7th Day Adventist Church's: Adventist Development and Relief ..

Steve Billiter

The SDA church has a marvelous relief agency, ADRA, which circles the globe in humanitarian aid efforts fulfilling the mandates of Jesus who taught to help the poor, the hungry, the oppressed, the sick and downtrodden.

http://www.adra.org/site/PageNavigator/w...aiti_earthquake

Families are panicking as they search for loved ones in the rubble of the massive 7.0 magnitude earthquake that destroyed large portions of Port-au-Prince, Haiti on January 12. Many children, women, and men are already mourning the loss of family members.

Homes, businesses, schools, and at least one hospital have been destroyed. ADRA is on the ground in Haiti preparing immediate response. Rescue and medical teams are forming.

"Our country is devastated. Haiti needs everything now, (food, medicines, medical personnel, clean water) nevertheless your prayers are very important. Please pray for us now," writes Ketteline Israel, ADRA Haiti.

We know from our long experience in relief and development that in a disaster of this magnitude, ADRA will need to spend millions of dollars in the long term; however, we urgently need $1,000,000 in the next seven days. We have already procured millions of water purification tablets, and four mobile medical units; however, we are still procuring food, generators, tents, and medicines that are desperately needed. Will you help?

ADRA has been working in Haiti for more than 30 years providing relief and development. We have a long history of improving the lives of women and children through nutritional and maternal health initiatives. Please send your gift today, to help our ADRA workers alleviate the intense suffering of a nation already in great need even before the earthquake struck.

STEVE

I WILL be praying for all the ADRA WORKERS and

there out reach in HATTI

dgrimm60

Thanks for reminding me Dgrimm, I will also pray.

God Bless! Steve

• Members

STEVE

I WILL be praying for all the ADRA WORKERS and

there out reach in HATTI

dgrimm60

Will also be praying dgrimm. This is one of the organizations that I try to donate to when I have money, after I get my unemployment checks and have anything left over. They do a great work around the world. My wife's cousin's husband, John McGhee, is the head of ADRA in India.

pk

phkrause

Obstinacy is a barrier to all improvement. - ChL 60