ClubAdventist is back!

Wonder how accurate this is.

Stan

That is not newly discovered or unknown history

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

Quotes by Susan Gottesman

• Members

Yes, let's get America - the axis of evil - out of Iran.

And let's practice keeping our mouths shut about what our military strategies are. And stop giving impromtu tours to foreign dignitaries and the media of our military installations.

Pam     coffeecomputer.GIF   

Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup.

If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony.

Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?

BONNIE

THE history in the 1st half of the video is not new

the other part of the video about the suppose theory

of the take over is just trying to get people

worked up I THINK

dgrimm60

It was the first half I watched and then quit.

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

• Members

Very interesting Stan. I'd say, but for a few mentioning's of Israel, most this seems pretty true and straight forward. And the last few minutes of the video were very interesting. The reason I mention Israel, is because, most of the rest I'm pretty much aware of, but Israel would not help Iran or Iraq, at least not to sell any kind of weapons to there arch enemies. Unless they had no idea. And I can't believe that they wouldn't have known. Like I've said in the past, our polocies (sp) towards many nations is really flauld (sp). Don't forget almost the same thing happen in vietnam! And if I'm not mistaken the same two names, Eisenhower and Truman who got us started in Vietnam are mentioned in this video. And England has also been in every countries problems from way back. It seems like the same countries do the same thing all the time. The old saying's "what goes around comes around" and "you reap what you sow" really have come to the front. Not saying that 2 wrongs make a right, and it takes 2 to tango, so none of these countries are guiltless.

pk

phkrause

Obstinacy is a barrier to all improvement. - ChL 60

Yes, let's get America - the axis of evil - out of Iran.

And let's practice keeping our mouths shut about what our military strategies are. And stop giving impromtu tours to foreign dignitaries and the media of our military installations.

Many have been led to believe america is the axis of evil.

The video was rather obvious in that most should know the first half dealing with the history.

The US has done things wrong,it has also done many things right.The many things right do not seem to be part of history for some reason.

The US is the one nation on this planet that cannot make mistakes. Doing something wrong decades ago is grounds for any country to do about anything in retaliation.

Personally those that think the only thing Iran is guilty of now is retaliating against the US should feel free to renounce citizenship here and go to the paradise called Iran. After all,the only reason they are as they are is because of the US and should welcome with open arms a US citzen renouncing his citizenship

Quote:

We were promised a open and transparent administration,the likes of which we had not seen.

This must be it as the bills he wants passed are held in secret