ClubAdventist is back!

Peloski states Demos don't have the votes ...

to pass the Health Care Restriction Bill.

Praise God.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

Praise God.

I thought the official name of it was "The Omnibus Healthcare Rationing and Early Genocide of The Elderly Bill."

Originally Posted By: Redwood

Praise God.

I thought the official name of it was "The Omnibus Healthcare Rationing and Early Genocide of The Elderly Bill."

I stand corrected. You are so right.

I believe in Hematology.

I think that is taking things a little too far.

Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com

Author of  Peculiar Christianity

Originally Posted By: karl

I think that is taking things a little too far.

Actually for those that are forced to depend on medicare it is not that far off.

What effect do you think would be for medicare when 500 billion is removed?

Or the penalty for DR's that take medicare patients.

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

Quotes by Susan Gottesman

Good Point Bonnie. We do need to fear Peloski.

I believe in Hematology.

The post insinuates that President Obama wants a genocide against the elderly. That is rather inflammatory and inappropriate. I would like to see an apology for the wording and an effort made not to be so inflammatory in the future.

The post insinuates that President Obama wants a genocide against the elderly. That is rather inflammatory and inappropriate. I would like to see an apology for the wording and an effort made not to be so inflammatory in the future.

There are consequences to the planned health ill. Maybe the smartest man to occupy the white house should have been able to figure out how it would impact senior citizens.

Recently my husband needed a series of tests.Totaled over 1200.00

In talking with our DR he was getting pretty concerned.

What was in that bill would have forced him either to quit taking medicare patients or not order the needed tests.

It took a series of visits to identify the problem and trail and error as to medication.

500 billion cut from medicare,Dr's penalized for to many tests my husband would not have been to likely to receive the care he did.

A shortage of health care dollars means a shortage of medical care. Who will they treat first,a 40 year old man raising a family or my retired husband on SS Disability.

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

Quotes by Susan Gottesman

Please do not argue with the moderator's warning about posting inflammatory statements. That is not a wise thing to do for those desiring to continue posting in this section. Take it as a warning - don't argue with it.

Thank you.

GP

If a moderator is going to switch from being a participant to a moderator ... it would be helpful if he would identify his post as coming from a moderator. Otherwise ... people will do their usual arguing back and forth not realizing that the participant wanted to speak as moderator.

Just my observation.

I believe in Hematology.

No insinuation about intention at all, Shane. No doubt POTUS has good intentions. But, as we all know, the road to HELL is paved with 'em. I wasn't addressing intentions. I was addressing outcomes.

And if you don't know that my name for the bill was entirely made up, here's the newsflash: It was all fabricated out of imagination.

Just like many politician's intentions.

Quote:
The Omnibus Healthcare Rationing and Early Genocide of The Elderly Bill."

You are quite simply wrong on this one.

Where in the name of the bill is there any mention of Obama?

Did Obama write the bill, or did it come from the House and Senate?

Where is there any indication of intentions? Genocide is a result, not an intention.

You inferred Obama and intention, it was not stated nor implied.

Finally, all this would have a more convincing ring if we hadn't seen comments by moderators calling George Washington a terrorist and George Bush a murderer, with nary a peep from you or administrators about "inflammatory comments."

This double standard undermines your authority, and therefore your 'warnings.'

“the slovenliness of our language makes it easier to have foolish thoughts.” George Orwell

As you say there buster. Obama was never mentioned nor implied until mentioned by Shane. Obama as you state has nothing to do with this bill. It's in the lap of the House and Senate.

I think it is best to not imply intentions when intentions are not stated nor implied. Good points.

This was not a trap that just Shane fell into. For it is easy for all to do. But it is a good point that you bring out there buster.

I believe in Hematology.