ClubAdventist is back!

Please pray for my future

Guest truthseeker007

Guest truthseeker007

Currently i am studying international organitions/international relations at a university. This is my Master year and therefore i have to find an internship with an international dimension. It could be anything anywhere as long as it has something to do with my education. I was thinking about doing something with international security issues because i have always find subjects like that very interesting. For instance, my last research paper explained how it could be possible to build up Iraq, despite all the horror that is going on there.

So my first thought on the issue of finding an internship, is applying for a paid internship at NATO headquarters in Belgium. But second thoughts came into my mind. I will never be happy if i am not a part of God s global movement. I really want to be a part of that movement, honour the oath after i ve been baptised and doing important stuff. Unfortunately i don t know whether there is a job in the church for me. I was thinking about maintaining diplomatic relations with communist governments like North Korea, etc. etc. So my request is twofold; 1. Would you please pray so that God can help me out on this issue? 2. If anybody knows some internship somewhere where i can make myself usefull, would you please let me know?

Thanks very much!

• Members

Will add this to my pray list truthseeker.

pk

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

• Administrators

Nice to see you again, Truthseeker!

Pray for God's will to be done, and you may be surprised at where you end up!!

Blessings- Gail

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

I am sure God has place for you. You may want to call the General Conference and talk to someone there. Our church does many things internationally. We have evangelistic teams that travel internationally. ADRA has already been mentioned. AWR and Religious Liberty also work internationally. You may also want to contact some supportive ministries too like Amazing Facts, Laymen Ministries and 3ABN.

God bless.

Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com

Author of  Peculiar Christianity