ClubAdventist is back!

Please pray for healing my right ear

Guest truthseeker007

Guest truthseeker007

My right ear is only capable of hearing about 40 percent compared to my right ear. Since two years i have an infection which causes my right ear not only to be deaf, but also results in my right ear to leak stinky slime! I don t know all the details, but i am begging you all to pray for healing. Jesus rose people from the dead, let blind men see (physically and spiritually), made the crippled walk etc. I am begging you from the bottom of my hopeless heart to pray that Jesus will heal me as well. I know i don t deserve it, but i do the best i can. For instance, many people, like my parents, have treated me like a dog, but i prayed for them anyway. I really do the best i can to serve God, even though it has not had much effect yet. I hope Jesus has mercy on me and will heal my right ear. It is so annoying to be deaf, it s hard to debate in colleges or to even hear a lecture. I have been alone and isolated for so long now. Please pray that even though i am not worthy, God will heal my right ear in Jesus name.

Thanks in advance,

ps. please don t pray in a ritual manner, but pray and believe you have already received it. When Jesus walked on earth he constantly pointed to the fact that we really have to have faith in order to become healed and protected from satan. I know i am still very far away from the standards of a pure christian life, but i am making progress. Please pray, thanks again...

• Members

Praying Truthseeker for your ear, if God is willing he will heal.

pk

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}