ClubAdventist is back!

Tsunami to hit Hawaii later today

rudywoofs (Pam)

• Members

Geophysicist: tsunami approaching HI quickly

A geophysicist at the Pacific Tsunami Warning Center in Hawaii says the tsunami was approaching Hawaii a bit faster than originally predicted.

The Associated Press

HONOLULU, Hawaii —

A geophysicist at the Pacific Tsunami Warning Center in Hawaii says the tsunami was approaching Hawaii a bit faster than originally predicted.

Victor Sardina says data coming in from buoys and tide gauges across the Pacific indicated the tsunami should arrive in Hawaii at 11:05 a.m. (4:05 p.m. EST), instead of 11:19 a.m.

He predicts the tsunami would be a series of big waves, rather than a wall of water.

Charles McCreery, director of the center, says the tsunami will be "a lot like a fast high tide" and could pose dangers for several hours after the initial waves hit.

Pam     coffeecomputer.GIF   

Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup.

If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony.

Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?

• Members

They called it off. I guess it didn't make the impact that they thought! Thank God.

pk

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

• Administrators

Surf's up!! :)

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

Quote:
They called it off.

Hi pk. I'm just curious. How does one 'call off' a tsunami?

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

WOODY

I think they call off the warning

dgrimm60

Oh. Thank you dgrimm. Excuse me if I am not my most brilliant self. Yesterday I walked out my door and had an icicle fall off the roof and hit my head. My brain just might not be the same. So, if my posts are not up to their usual brilliance ... please escuse.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

• Members

WOODY

OH OK WELL I UNDERSTAND NOW

dgrimm60

I don't! :)

pk

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

• Members

I did, I was being sarcasdic (sp). :)

pk

phkrause

• Members

PKRAUSE

OH OK

HAHAHAHAHAHA HEHEHEHEHEHE HOHOHOHOHO

dgrimm60

:):):):):):):):):):)

pk

phkrause