ClubAdventist is back!

Have you noticed ...

Woody

that many of those who talk conservatism live like liberals.

that many of those who talk liberalism live like conservatives.

just an observation.

but ... WHY?

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

just an observation.

but ... WHY?

Give some examples.

I know that Al Gore is one of the most wasteful creatures on the planet, but I thought that was just part of his Hypocritic Oath.

• Moderators

just an observation.

but ... WHY?

Because I am a liberal conservative!!!

thats kind of funny, but i think you are right. :)

facebook. /teresa.quintero.790

IMHO ... or not so ...

you are right about me being right.

but then at times ... I am left. oh well

I believe in Hematology.

• Members

just an observation.

but ... WHY?

Because labels mean absolutely nothing. I can be a part of one group of friends and they think I'm conservative. Be with another group and they think I'm Liberal? And neither is correct! I'm who I am, a child of God, nothing more nothing less. Only we label each other with idiot names. What would we label Jesus? I'd say that a lot of the time he was conservative in his actions, and many times very liberal in what he said and acted.

pk

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

• Members

Yep, He was a liberal conservative. I'm in good company!

thumbsup Absolutely Gerry.

pk

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

• Members

Liberals and conservatives who are not corrupt are all good.

I think I can agree with that oldsailor. My question than would be, have you found any?

pk

phkrause

Originally Posted By: oldsailor29
Liberals and conservatives who are not corrupt are all good.

I think I can agree with that oldsailor. My question than would be, have you found any?

pk

Personally ... I'm a card holding conservative and a rabid one. (not sure that's the correct word but it will have to do.)

And I'm not corrupt.

(Looking around for any discenting voices)

I believe in Hematology.

Why? I didn't know any here smelled that bad.

teehe peace

Lift Jesus up!!

Personally ... I'm a card holding conservative and a rabid one. (not sure that's the correct word but it will have to do.)

And I'm not corrupt.

Which cards are ya' holdin' thar, pilgrim? And about that rabies vaccine....

Not corrupt yet, but someday...

A discenting voice would be... what... a person with doubly bad breath?

I think that would be under "biscenting" voice, Karl, no offense to those who don't wish to use a toothbrush or read a spelling book.

peace

Lift Jesus up!!

Originally Posted By: karl

I think that would be under "biscenting" voice, Karl, no offense to those who don't wish to use a toothbrush or read a spelling book.

peace

Good one, LHC!

(White man speak with fork-ed breath?)

I've got to tell everyone that the senses of humor on CA are an uplift to me. I really get a kick out of the little asides, puns, and tongue-in-cheek from LHC and Woody and Liz and Doug and Richard and Og and Sivart and Pam and the rest of y'all.

Thanks. You're just so... spatial.

Good one, LHC!

You're just so... spatial.

Thanks, Karl, but I think for me, some would believe spacy would be more apropo.

"A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones."Proverbs 17:22 KJV

Blessings! peace

Lift Jesus up!!

• Members

And I'm not corrupt.

Woody I would agree with you, that you personally are not corrupt. But I think that we are actually talking about politicians themselves. I'd say many start out that way and within no time they have been corrupted. I say that we the people which includes those of us here like yourself, myself, John, Shane, Richard, etc. are just citizens who choose the between the different parties that we feel best supports what we would like to see. That's why we have a 2 party system, or 3. So we elect these people to go to washington to represent us and hope they do what we'd like to see done. But I believe that they have failed us, or at least it seems that way.

pk

phkrause

• Administrators

Hmm...

Isn't discenting only half a smell?

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

• Administrators

Spatial?

That's not like the Spatial Olympics, is it? bwink

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

• Administrators

I think it's time for me to head back to my corner...

I think you are right. And I think we need to rid ourselves of the federal reserve and the council on foreign relations. That would be a good start to straighten out our country.

Woody I would agree with you, that you personally are not corrupt. But I think that we are actually talking about politicians themselves. I'd say many start out that way and within no time they have been corrupted. I say that we the people which includes those of us here like yourself, myself, John, Shane, Richard, etc. are just citizens who choose the between the different parties that we feel best supports what we would like to see. That's why we have a 2 party system, or 3. So we elect these people to go to washington to represent us and hope they do what we'd like to see done. But I believe that they have failed us, or at least it seems that way.

pk

Prs God, frm whm blssngs flw

http://www.zoelifestyle.com/jmccall