ClubAdventist is back!

please help me

rasell

I used to be a minister (8 years service) but gradually the Conference began intoducing more and more liberal ideas. I felt impressed by the Holy Spirit not to compromise and I was eventually put out of the ministry. I still am an elder of a local church, and work as a colporteur but my financial situation is not good and I have a wife and three children to support.

One of the main issues was music, I did not agree with the contemporary music being introduced in some churches, I wrote to the Conference leaders and made some statements at a Conference Session. I felt concerned about a new philosophy and magazine which I felt was compromising what we believe as SDA's.

I was due to move to a new district but after the Session it was cancelled. I was told that I was too inflexible to be a minister. I was not put back into a new church and eventually was made redundant. Before that I was offered a 6 months placement, as a kind of test under the supervision of another minister. But to pass I would have to accept the music and philosophy I felt was wrong.

I followed my conscience, but now I'm really in trouble and need help. The Conference have suggested I go abroad (I live in the UK). But I'm waiting on the Lord and need prayer.

I felt the Lord called me to do Colporteuring and I've written some books, which you can see in the book section. But I really need help. I don't have the support of other ministers, although my local church has been very good to us.

Please pray for us.

RASELL

YES I will pray for you and your family and that

GOD will lead you to the right place

dgrimm60

Thanks dgrimm60,

I think if enough people pray for us it will help a lot.

The other ministers are not against me, but they think I should compromise a bit. But I felt impressed by the Holy Spirit not to do that.

Still, we have had blessings, writing my books and learning things which I would never had known if I had not starting colorteuring. Its very difficult to sell even one book here, but I keep trying.

I don't really want to go abroad, and no one has offered me a place anywhere. Its hard even to get a missionary place because they don't want couples with children.

I did write to the GC but they said they didn't know enough about it and can't get involved in cases like this, although they did say they were sorry about it.

• Members

Will be praying rasell

pk

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}