ClubAdventist is back!

Who is "We"?

Few is the key word. The vast majority of republicans voted for McCain, and BUsh twice. It's interesting that Palin not Paul that is the most closely connected with the Tea baggers.

Palin scares the dickens out of liberals. She is a walking challenge to just about every slogan they've got.

• Moderators

Originally Posted By: lazarus
Few is the key word. The vast majority of republicans voted for McCain, and BUsh twice. It's interesting that Palin not Paul that is the most closely connected with the Tea baggers.

Palin scares the dickens out of liberals. She is a walking challenge to just about every slogan they've got.

Karl, she really doesn't. I would be really exited if Palin ran. She makes serious conservatives nervous not because of her "wacky freshness" but her lack of depth. She's just vacuous at times. I can't wait to see Krauthammer, Frum, Turner and Geroge will squirm in their seats.

Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence.

Einstein

• Moderators

Originally Posted By: lazarus
I used the word few because I didn't want to burden you down with actually having to seriously put your allegations to the test. As it's obvious that you're not a Republican I stand by my previous statement.But you are good at repeating liberal talking points. That's gotta count for something.

I like Ron Paul, he's the Republican that makes the most sense and is the most consistent.

Of course Paul has grass roots support but it does not translate into votes in the primaries. I think Paul was consistently third. Republicans want to win more than they are willing to stick by principles. That's politics. Paul is principled but even republicans don't think he's a winner. Tea baggers have gone for Palin because they think she's a winner even if she's flakey. It's still about the glitz.

Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence.

Einstein

Originally Posted By: karl

Karl, she really doesn't. I would be really exited if Palin ran. She makes serious conservatives nervous not because of her "wacky freshness" but her lack of depth. She's just vacuous at times. I can't wait to see Krauthammer, Frum, Turner and Geroge will squirm in their seats.

I didn't mean she scares them as a politician. I meant as a person.

She doesn't consider herself a victim. She kept her Downs baby. She has worked hard and accomplished some great things. She knocks the socks (visually) off every women's libber I've ever seen.

And she's a conservative.

She hunts. She's not spastic about environmental hysteria. Soccer mom. Goes to church.

Love it.

You can bag on her all you want, but that just reveals your own shallowness. She has achieved great things.

And, did I mention.... she's a conservative?

• Moderators

I didn't mean she scares them as a politician. I meant as a person.

She doesn't consider herself a victim. She kept her Downs baby. She has worked hard and accomplished some great things. She knocks the socks (visually) off every women's libber I've ever seen.

And she's a conservative.

She hunts. She's not spastic about environmental hysteria. Soccer mom. Goes to church.

Love it.

You can bag on her all you want, but that just reveals your own shallowness. She has achieved great things.

And, did I mention.... she's a conservative?

Are the qualities you see so rare in conservative circles that it excites you so much. I wonder how well she would be received if she didn't knock those socks off quite so much. I guess Ron Paul needs a make over. If Ron Paul had the looks of Mitt Romney then he'd be a sure winner.

A lady in my class has four children, two autistic, she goes to church, she's a long distance runner, she studying for her Ms in Pastoral counseling, She's a democrat, soccer mom. She'd probably make a good governor and she'd probably serve her full term. She is involved in voluntary work for children with autism, yeah she's a democrat. I meet women like this all the time, democrat, republican, black and white.

I'm not saying anything about Palin that those with more impeccable conservative credentials than you have not already said. I exited about Palin too but for different reasons.

Einstein

• Members

To no one in general.

For me I don't see Palin as a conservative at all. She seems very liberal to me, if we are going to label people, that's what I have observed.

pk

phkrause

Obstinacy is a barrier to all improvement. - ChL 60

Whatever Sarah is ... I like her.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

• Members

I like her to Woody, I don't agree with her that much, and I don't think she has what it takes to win for her party.

pk

phkrause

To no one in general.

For me I don't see Palin as a conservative at all. She seems very liberal to me, if we are going to label people, that's what I have observed.

pk

Huh? saywa

• Members

Originally Posted By: pkrause
To no one in general.

pk

Huh? saywa

That's what I see Richard, or am I not aloud to my opinion? I mean I could be wrong but this is what I see from watching her.

pk

phkrause

Originally Posted By: Woody

I like her to Woody, I don't agree with her that much, and I don't think she has what it takes to win for her party.

pk

I am not convinced Sarah is going to run for President. She is a great fund raiser. I can see her raising a lot of money for the GOP and being a possible choice as a cabinet secretary. She would be a good Secretary of Energy.

Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com

Author of  Peculiar Christianity

I'm not saying anything about Palin that those with more impeccable conservative credentials than you have not already said. I exited about Palin too but for different reasons.

This is the second post you've "exited" regarding Palin.

• Moderators

what does that mean for you Karl?

Einstein

what does that mean for you Karl?

When I've exited, I've gotten off the freeway or left a room. But what do you mean when you use it in a conversation?

• Moderators

But you knew what I meant to say. So what's does it mean for you that I made the mistake twice?

Einstein

But you knew what I meant to say. So what's does it mean for you that I made the mistake twice?

I was thinking about you exiting Palin. Just the thought of her being possessed by a spirit as liberal as you are was disconcerting :-)