ClubAdventist is back!

Shmeat Life

Bravus

Quote:

God is the Ultimate Reality, and if our experience is grounded in that it *will* be authentic and real, and people will see that in us, as they saw it in Jesus.

I didn't mean to make it sound as if seeing others as less than authentic were a form of being judgemental. I agree with your statement above also. I would suggest that ability to see within others no schmeat is a matter of discernment, without judging. That, discernment, is a gift of God. Only those with whom God has invested His Spirit, have that gift. All other is judgemental.

[:"red"] "And this I pray, that your love may abound still more and more in knowledge and all discernment" [/]Philippians 1:9 NKJV

[:"red"] "..the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. But he who is spiritual judges all things, yet he himself is rightly judged by no one." [/] 1 Cor 2:14,15

I also agree with the statement attributed to C. S. Lewis,

quoted above. The characteristic of seeing less than true reality I'm afraid will be with us to a greater or lesser extent by all human beings, until we receive our change at the last trump.

[:"red"] "For now we are looking in a mirror that gives only a dim (blurred) reflection [of reality as in a riddle or enigma], but then [when perfection comes] we shall see in reality and face to face! Now I know in part (imperfectly), but then I shall know and understand fully and clearly, even in the same manner as I have been fully and clearly known and understood [by God]." [/]

1 Cor 13:12 Amp

Ah!! Glorious morning!

Lift Jesus up!! DOVE.gif

Lift Jesus up!!