ClubAdventist is back!

Interesting link from White Horse Media

phkrause

• Members

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

PK, when I click on this link it takes me to my Yahoo e-mail profile, where a pretty girl that I know from California is wishing me Happy Birthday. I didn't even know it was there, as I don't use Ymail very much. Thanks for posting this link. I sent her an e-mail and thanked her.

It's kinda strange, your link taking me there huh?

I looked at this at lunch today. There's another article on whitehorse media, or their newsletter, that is just as interesting, and ominous even.

I prayed for twenty years but received no answer until I prayed with my legs.

Frederick Douglass

• Members

PK, when I click on this link it takes me to my Yahoo e-mail profile, where a pretty girl that I know from California is wishing me Happy Birthday. I didn't even know it was there, as I don't use Ymail very much. Thanks for posting this link. I sent her an e-mail and thanked her.

Strange Richard very strange. So when you go there you don't get the White Horse Media link?

pk

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

• Members

Originally Posted By: Richard Holbrook

Strange Richard very strange. So when you go there you don't get the White Horse Media link?

pk

Try this one, I think this is the one Lazarus is talking about. I'll try to fix the other one.

pk

phkrause

• Members

phkrause

• Members

I copied and pasted instead, for some reason I don't see this on there website. Sorry. :(

Oil Spill In The Gulf of Mexico - A Dangerous Threat More Than The Press Presents

For the first time in my life I am truly scared for everyone in North America. I've been working 84 hours a week since returning from Florida and haven't kept up on the news coming out of the Gulf of Mexico concerning the BP oil rig that blew up. After having read some of the stories and talking to some of the oil company insiders I work with on a daily basis, I am rapidly coming to the conclusion that this catastrophe in the Gulf of Mexico is a million times more serious then most can imagine. This catastrophe has the potential to finish off what's left of the economy in the US. To understand just how bad this is consider the following statement I read from an oil company engineer with 25 years of experience.

"Imagine a pipe 5 feet wide spewing crude oil like a fire hose from what could be the planets' largest, high-pressure oil and gas reserve. With the best technology available to man, the Deepwater Horizon rig popped a hole into that reserve and was overwhelmed. If this isn't contained, it could poison all the oceans of the world.

"Well, if you say the fire hose has a 70,000 psi pump on the other end yes! No comparison here. The volume out rises geometrically with pressure. It's a squares function. Two times the pressure is 4 times the push. The Alaska pipeline is 4 feet in diameter and pushes with a lot less pressure. This situation in the Gulf of Mexico is stunningly dangerous." -- Paul Noel (May 2, 2010)

The original estimate was about 5,000 gallons of oil a day spilling into the ocean. Now they're saying 200,000 gallons a day. That's over a million gallons of crude oil a week!

First, the BP platform was drilling for what they call deep oil. They go out where the ocean is about 5,000 feet deep and drill another 30,000 feet into the crust of the earth. This it right on the edge of what human technology can do. Well, this time they hit a pocket of oil at such high pressure that it burst all of their safety valves all the way up to the drilling rig and then caused the rig to explode and sink. Take a moment to grasp the import of that. The pressure behind this oil is so high that it destroyed the maximum effort of human science to contain it. When the rig sank it flipped over and landed on top of the drill hole some 5,000 feet under the ocean.

Now they've got a hole in the ocean floor, 5,000 feet down with a wrecked oil drilling rig sitting on top of it spewing 200,000 barrels of oil a day into the ocean. Take a moment and consider that!

First, they have to get the oil rig off the hole to get at it in order to try to cap it. Do you know the level of effort it will take to move that wrecked oil rig, sitting under 5,000 feet of water? That operation alone would [probably] take years and hundreds of millions of dollars to accomplish. Then, how do you cap that hole in the muddy ocean floor?

The only piece of human technology that might address this is a nuclear bomb. I'm not kidding. If they put a nuke down there in the right spot it might seal up the hole. Nothing short of that will work. [see Paul Noel's ideas above.]

If we can't cap that hole, that oil is going to destroy the oceans of the world. It only takes one quart of motor oil to make 250,000 gallons of ocean water toxic to wildlife. Are you starting to get the magnitude of this? We're so used to our politicians creating false crises to forward their criminal agendas that we aren't recognizing that we're staring straight into possibly the greatest disaster mankind will ever see. Imagine what happens if that oil keeps flowing until it destroys all life in the oceans of this planet. Who knows how big of a reservoir of oil is down there? [This is] Not to mention that the oceans are critical to maintaining the proper oxygen level in the atmosphere for human life.

We're stumped. Unless God steps in and fixes this, no human can. You can be sure of that.

I was present during the Exxon Valdez oil spill in 1989. I worked for the main construction camp which houses and feeds any response crew in case anything like the Exxon Valdez happens again. I remember the damage that 11 million gallons caused and I understand who caused it and why it happened. I also can tell you that Exxon spent over a billion dollars on cleanup efforts that failed. All of the billion dollars of equipment purchased for cleanup efforts went straight to the Valdez landfill, never making it to the cleanup crew. I was 17 at the time and I watched the farce of the Exxon Valdez from the beginning and [have continued to follow it] to its current effects today. I think history will soon forget the Exxon Valdez because BP Gulf of Mexico has the potential to destroy what is left of the US economy and send gas prices to over $10.00 a gallon. Think I'm kidding? Magrath, Alaska just had a price increase last week of over $3.00 a gallon. They are now once again paying over $9.00 per gallon. We are seeing a major historical and economic event taking place that could change the world as we have known it. Everyone needs to pray that what is occurring in the Gulf of Mexico can be contained. And pray for the families that lost their loved ones on that oil rig explosion.

pk

phkrause

• Members

Here's another interesting link to check out,

http://pesn.com/2010/05/23/9501654_Gulf_gusher_size/

pk

phkrause

• 2 weeks later...

Here is a quote I saw in one of the links above:

Quote:
This Gulf oil gusher situation is like 911 in slow motion. The world is watching, but the events are playing out in days and weeks rather than minutes; and the impact could be even more severe, both for enabling the emergence of the New World Order power, as well as in awakening people and galvanizing them to oppose the New World Order and opt for something the more closely resembles freedom and distributed energy, rather than centralized power.
What think ye?

"People [rarely] see...the bright light which is in the clouds..." (Job 37:21)

"I cannot know why suddenly the storm

should rage so fiercely round me in it's wrath

But this I know: God watches all my path

And I can trust"

"God helps us to draw strength from the storm" - Overaged

Faith makes things possible; it does not make them easy, Steps To Christ

• Members

Here is a quote I saw in one of the links above:

Quote:
This Gulf oil gusher situation is like 911 in slow motion. The world is watching, but the events are playing out in days and weeks rather than minutes; and the impact could be even more severe, both for enabling the emergence of the New World Order power, as well as in awakening people and galvanizing them to oppose the New World Order and opt for something the more closely resembles freedom and distributed energy, rather than centralized power.
What think ye?

Interesting quote. Talking about a New World Order again I see. I'd call it a One World Order. I think Europe has been trying to unite for years but each time it falls apart! But someday it will happen.

phkrause

quote=Overaged]Here is a quote I saw in one of the links above:

Well; now not so fast. "Someday it will happen" is not supported by the Bible; in fact, speaking of these very kingdoms; God says: "They shall not cleave one to another." (Dan 2:43)

And I can trust"

Interesting quote. Talking about a New World Order again I see. I'd call it a One World Order. I think Europe has been trying to unite for years but each time it falls apart! But someday it will happen.

Why do you say it will happen? The Bible says it won't.

I believe what the Bible says about it. Remember the image in Daniel two? We are living in the feet of the image. The iron mixed with clay.

Dan 2:43 And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.

Dan 2:44 And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

Men and nations have tried to defeat this prophecy, but every time God has stepped in and caused it not to happen.

By the year 476 A.D. the Roman Empire had been broken up into exactly ten kingdoms. The historian Machiavelli, without the slightest reference to this prophecy, gives the following list of the nations which occupied the territory of the Western Empire at the time of the fall of Romulus

Augustus (476 A.D.), the last emperor of Rome: the Lombards, the Franks, the Burgundians, the Ostrogoths, the Visigoths, the Vandals, the Heruli, the Suevi, the Huns, and the Saxons: ten in all.

They have never since the breaking up of old Rome been united into one single empire; they have never formed one whole even like the United States. No scheme of proud ambition seeking to reunite the broken fragments has ever succeeded; when such have arisen, they have been invariably dashed to pieces."

"And the division is as apparent now as ever. Plainly and palpably inscribed on the map of Europe this day, it confronts the skeptic with its silent but conclusive testimony to the fulfillment of this great

prophecy."

"The Divine Program of the World's History," by H. Grattan Guenness, pgs. 318-321. (As quoted in

"Bible Readings For the Home," Review and Herald Publ. Assoc., London, MCMXLII, pgs 216,217).

• Members

Busted!!! You guys are right! I'll have to re think my post. Obviously spoke before actually thinking it through. :(

phkrause

• Moderators

Lots and lots and lots of rightwing Christians believe it will, though...

Truth is important

Busted!!! You guys are right! I'll have to re think my post. Obviously spoke before actually thinking it through. :(
I'm sorry brother! I didn't mean to "bust" you! Bravus is correct - there are a lot of people who think it will happen, including all kinds of Christians.

And I can trust"

• Members

Originally Posted By: pkrause
I'm sorry brother! I didn't mean to "bust" you! Bravus is correct - there are a lot of people who think it will happen, including all kinds of Christians.

Nothing to be sorry about. I did miss speak though. I do think that in some form or other to have a one World government to force people to worship on a particular day they have to be united in some way. I think this is what I meant but didn't say it that way, obviously.

phkrause