ClubAdventist is back!

Bush Is Not A Phony

Dr. Shane

I first saw the story on the Drudge Report but today, on President's Day, it was all over the mainstream news. The release of the secret tapes. We learn a few new things but really what we learned was that Bush in private is the same as Bush in public. He is who he is. Isn't that refreshing?

Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com

Author of  Peculiar Christianity

I never thought he was putting on an act. That is, in fact, what is so troubling about him. What you see is what he is.

Scary, i'nnit.

And no apologies either. Which means no self-awareness. Bush is entirely anosognosic.

"After such knowledge, what forgiveness?" -- T.S. Eliot

Quote:

Bush is entirely anosognosic.

Ooo, ooo, new word! New Word ALERT!

[:"red"]anosognosic-

Relating to anosognosia. [/]

[:"blue"] anosognosia-Ignorance of the presence of disease, specifically of paralysis. Most often seen in patients with non-dominant parietal lobe lesions, who deny their hemiparesis. [/]

Hahahahha...Bush is paralyized by his disease and doesn't even know it.

appropriate!

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

George Bernard Shaw

Correct.

He deliberately creates organizations that lie, put out propaganda, ignore evidence contrary to the way he wants to see the world, and act in ways that make it easy for his cronies to loot the world.

/Bevin

So hard to give a man credit when credit is due.

You know I gave Clinton a lot of credit to Clinton when he was in office but than I am more of a moderate too. Rush Limbaugh didn't give Clinton much credit for anything.

Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com

Author of  Peculiar Christianity

Quote:

You know I gave Clinton a lot of credit to Clinton when he was in office but than I am more of a moderate too.

Really???? Gee, I don't recall much of anything from you that was positive about Clinton, except that he positively obstructed the law....

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

George Bernard Shaw

Quote:

ignore
evidence contrary to the way he wants to see the world

Common disease.

“the slovenliness of our language makes it easier to have foolish thoughts.” George Orwell

Ah, but if you have ever listened to any of the Watergate tapes, Nixon swore like a sailor, practically every other word, as well as using coarse derrogatory terms and racial slurs. This from a guy who once tried to characterize himself as a Quaker.