ClubAdventist is back!

Whose responsible and how about reparations?

LifeHiscost

• Administrators

My eczema has cleared too, finally. But it wasn't drugs that cured it. I used hydrocortisone for years and it never went away. I don't know what the final factor was that did it. I did find a French made lotion in the cosmetics department of a drug store and that worked amazingly well. But I have also been using Vega (you can Google that), a vegan green nutritional drink that has everything in it as far as nutrients go.

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

Gail, it could have been the Vega. My Adventist nurse practitioner friend says that eczema and other similar skin conditions are caused by toxins. Since they come out onto the skin through the pores, that does make sense. I didn't get rid of my eczema and the severe dandruff I had at the same time solely by eating raw. I also quit using chemical-based hair and skin products.

Catherine

God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. Psalm 73:26.

"To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has forgiven the inexcusable in you." -- C. S. Lewis

LHC, maybe your wife should try green smoothies. I was taking a lot of expensive supplements to control my allergies & yeast issues, and now I don't have to take any of those things. Organic greens, while kind of expensive (except I'm growing them myself this year), are still cheaper than all those supplements.

Thank you for the encouragement re: the green smoothies, GLG.

The DVD that impressed me so much about the reality that some with type I diabetes have more than than half a chance under the right protocols, also led me to the green smoothies. Part of the reason I haven't taken advantage of the knowledge has a lot to do with convenience. While not in the least decrying the use, the time needed to apply some of these good therapies moves me into taking second best. I guess that was probably one of Adam and Eve's major excuses, though that's open to debate since it is only speculative.

Blessings! peace

Lift Jesus up!!

I know what you mean. That's why I am not able to be consistent. Sometimes there just isn't time. It's just SO much quicker to dump a bag of frozen veggies into the steamer, and a can of beans in a pot and warm them up, then go & do something else while they are cooking. But even though I'd rather be 100% raw, I find that so long as I do get at least 2 green smoothies each day, I can still eat a cooked meal once a day.

I usually make enough for 2 days at a time, which does save time. You have to be careful what you put in them though, if you're going to refrigerate them, or they gel. Parsley will make a smoothie gel. So will pineapple and cherries.

Catherine

God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. Psalm 73:26.

"To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has forgiven the inexcusable in you." -- C. S. Lewis