ClubAdventist is back!

Please pray for Ed

GreatLakesGramma

Ed is the husband of my mother's employee, Pam. He is going into the hospital tomorrow morning for a heart catheterization. He's had heart problems for a long time, and has had heart surgery before. Pam is very distraught about the current situation. I think she's afraid she's going to lose him. Please pray that she will have peace also.

They are not Christians, but Pam has come to appreciate and trust in the prayers of my mother, her church, and the rest of us. She is much more open to Christianity than she used to be.

Catherine

God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. Psalm 73:26.

"To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has forgiven the inexcusable in you." -- C. S. Lewis

• Members

Will be praying and add them to our pray list

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}