ClubAdventist is back!

World's Largest Dinosaur Graveyard Found

SivartM

And it's in Alberta, Canada!

http://news.discovery.com/dinosaurs/worlds-largest-dinosaur-graveyard-found.html

Quote:
The world's largest dinosaur graveyard has been discovered in Alberta, Canada, according to David Eberth of the Royal Tyrrell Museum and other scientists working on the project.

The Vancouver Sun reports that the massive dinosaur bonebed is 1.43-square miles in size. Eberth says it contains thousands of bones belonging to the dinosaur Centrosaurus, which once lived near what is now the Saskatchewan border.

"Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much." - Oscar Wilde

�Do to others whatever you would like them to do to you. This is the essence of all that is taught in the law and the prophets." - Jesus

Hey ... I think our new NAD president is from up there.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

• Members

Hey ... I think our new NAD president is from up there.

What are you trying to say Woody? That he's a fossil? LOL

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

Alberta is also where the largest beaver dam is.

Alberta also has a successful rat-control program.

"Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much." - Oscar Wilde

�Do to others whatever you would like them to do to you. This is the essence of all that is taught in the law and the prophets." - Jesus

Alberta also has a successful rat-control program.

A few white rats have been brought in by pet stores, biology teachers, and well-meaning individuals who did not know that it was unlawful to have rats in Alberta. The white rat or laboratory rat is a domesticated Norway rat. If white rats escaped captivity or were turned loose, they could multiply and spread throughout Alberta just like the wild Norway rat. Consequently, white rats can only be kept by zoos, universities and colleges, and recognized research institutions in Alberta. Private citizens may not keep white rats, hooded rats or any of the strains of domesticated Norway rats.

My kids would have been devastated, They had pet rats.

I'm sure glad about the rat control. We would not want any of those kind of Canadians comin' down to the US.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

Now y'all, don't criticize Elder Jackson. He married my son and daughter-in-law in Alberta. It was a very good ceremony.