ClubAdventist is back!

My mum

SivartM

My mum is feeling very sick today, and she even had to go to work today (she is a caregiver) while she was sick. So please pray that she'll be feeling better tomorrow, because her employer might not be able to get someone to cover for her while she's sick.

"Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much." - Oscar Wilde

�Do to others whatever you would like them to do to you. This is the essence of all that is taught in the law and the prophets." - Jesus

• Members

Will be praying Sivart....

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

She's feeling slightly better today. She didn't have to go to work, which was good. Thanks for praying, everyone. :)

�Do to others whatever you would like them to do to you. This is the essence of all that is taught in the law and the prophets." - Jesus

• Members

She's feeling slightly better today. She didn't have to go to work, which was good. Thanks for praying, everyone. :)

Praise the Lord Sivart, I'm happy for you

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

She's mostly better now. :) Thanks for praying.

• Members

She's mostly better now. :) Thanks for praying.

Praise the Lord

phkrause

Hi Bobet,

I am glad your mother is getting better..she do really need the rest.

I saw you posted a message on the shout box and you did mentioned Richard's name. I did not understand what you meant, as if you knew or anticipating that something is going on between me and Richard. Who told you? what did you know?

Hope your day is as gracious as your good self?

God Bless

The rules of life

- Love and serve God

- Remember choices, not circumstances, determine the flavor of our lives

- Live each day so that you'll never be afraid of tomorrow nor ashamed of yesterday

I saw you posted a message on the shout box and you did mentioned Richard's name. I did not understand what you meant, as if you knew or anticipating that something is going on between me and Richard. Who told you? what did you know?

God Bless

Oppppssss this message is not for Bobet..but indeed I am glad your mother is doing better Sivartm

God Bless

The rules of life

- Love and serve God

- Live each day so that you'll never be afraid of tomorrow nor ashamed of yesterday

Hi Bobet,

God Bless

Well ... I did notice that you called Richard "DEAR" but have so far refrained from calling Woody "DEAR". That speaks volumes to me. Something is going on here.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

ohhh Woody DEAR and everyone DEAR..let us stop talking about this Maria-Richard thing please...and consentrate on why we are here for..deal?

I would rather consentrate on spiritual matters or the beautiful pictures sharing and that is why I am here for..(smile)

May you have a good week ahead and with much blessings

The rules of life

- Love and serve God

• Members

ohhh Woody DEAR and everyone DEAR..let us stop talking about this Maria-Richard thing please...and consentrate on why we are here for..deal?

I would rather consentrate on spiritual matters or the beautiful pictures sharing and that is why I am here for..(smile)

May you have a good week ahead and with much blessings

offtopic If you haven't notice Woody gets pretty nosey. :) LOL

backtopic

phkrause

Okay all you 'dears' out there. Yes, Let's stick to the topic.

Agreed. Mum's the word.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

HUH..now we are at the right topic..I am glad. God bless everyone

The rules of life

- Love and serve God