ClubAdventist is back!

What your man need of you

MariaS

"Women,as best friend try to do, listen with a gentle heart and open mind, without casting judgement, to his struggles and failures. Remember, he is not necessarily looking for answers. He just needs a soft, safe place to land if only for a while until resuming his role as your man".

How odd, many women knew this but not many do practice.

This rule applied for the men too.

The rules of life

- Love and serve God

- Remember choices, not circumstances, determine the flavor of our lives

- Live each day so that you'll never be afraid of tomorrow nor ashamed of yesterday

You sound like the woman in Proverbs. Oh if only there were more women like you. Then there would be more happy men around. Everybody would be happier.

Pro 31:10 Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies.

You made me smile..

That is why it was said "Then the Lord God made a woman from the rib he had taken out of the man, and he brought her to the man..and he said THIS IS NOW BONE OF MY BONES AND FLESH OF MY FLESH; SHE SHALL BE CALLED "WOMAN"..Because he has found a priceless Ruby.

The rules of life

- Love and serve God

- Live each day so that you'll never be afraid of tomorrow nor ashamed of yesterday

Thank you dgrimm60

You have said it well

The rules of life

- Love and serve God

good stuff goin' on here.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

• Administrators

Hi, Maria!

Thanks for this. You are a cutie pie!

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

"Women,as best friend try to do, listen with a gentle heart and open mind, without casting judgement, to his struggles and failures. Remember, he is not necessarily looking for answers. He just needs a soft, safe place to land if only for a while until resuming his role as your man".

Very well said, Maria. I had to go through a divorce before I learned the wisdom of what you have said. Since then I found one of those women you describe but I had to pick up on this promise:

"....whatever a man sows, that he will also reap."Galatians 6:7 NKJV

I found when practicing what I wished from my partner, and claiming God's promise, my desires have been fulfilled. It wasn't until the lesson was learned that God chose someone for me that has been with me as the love of my life for the last 33 years. I give all the praise to the Master.

Joy! peace

Lift Jesus up!!

• Moderators

Amen, and in both directions, Maria. Learning to listen to and be a refuge for our partners is a great blessing.

Truth is important

Praise the Lord, Life!

Thank you, Richard. After listening to a secular news broadcast this morning, I don't think its' going to be long before this nation of freedom is going to be brought to its' knees, something our lack as a nation of dependence on God, revealed through Jesus, will have been brought upon ourselves with a lot of encouragement from the prince of darkness.

Have you heard that the U.S. at present is spending 13 billion daily trying to get the rest of the globe to agree with its' efforts.

Both my wife and myself look forward to our praises under better conditions as below:

"“Ho! Everyone who thirsts,Come to the waters; And you who have no money, Come, buy and eat. Yes, come, buy wine and milk Without money and without price."

Isaiah 55:2 NKJV

Joy!! excited

Lift Jesus up!!

• Members

Excellent post Maria

phkrause

Obstinacy is a barrier to all improvement. - ChL 60

LifeHiscost

Thanks for opening up and sharing. Its sometimes hard for man to share..and I could not agree less with you.

I am glad you have found your soulmate..and I happy for you. Though there is some consequences with our pass history, let us rejoice that God can turn the curst(bad consequences) into a real heavely blessing.

Thanks to all who participated and going to in this post, you will be blessed

The rules of life

- Love and serve God

let us rejoice that God can turn the curst(bad consequences) into a real heavely blessing.

Your conclusion is well noted in our Lord's encouragement for His children.

"What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?"Romans 8:31 KJV

And with God's enabling, we can all be sure we are for Him.

Blessings! peace

Lift Jesus up!!