ClubAdventist is back!

Most Terrorists are Muslims

SivartM

Okay, not really.

http://www.loonwatch.com/2010/01/not-all-terrorists-are-muslims/

Terrorist attackers between 1980 and 2005:

piechart2-1024x1024.jpg

Apparently there are more Jewish terrorists than Muslim ones. Hm...

"Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much." - Oscar Wilde

�Do to others whatever you would like them to do to you. This is the essence of all that is taught in the law and the prophets." - Jesus

• Members

Okay, not really.

http://www.loonwatch.com/2010/01/not-all-terrorists-are-muslims/

Terrorist attackers between 1980 and 2005:

piechart2-1024x1024.jpg

Apparently there are more Jewish terrorists than Muslim ones. Hm...

Sivart not to burst your bubble, but when you compare only million's of Jews to billion's of Muslims that kind of changes that pie a little don't you think.

Estimates of the total number of Muslims range from 0.7 to 1.8 billion worldwide and 1.1 to 7 million in the U.S. 3 We accept the best estimate as 1.57 billion, concluded by the Pew Forums. About 23% of all people on Earth follow Islam. The religion is currently in a period of rapid growth.

According to the estimates for 2007 of the Jewish People Policy Planning Institute, the world population of Jewry is 13.2 million.[1] Adherents.com cites figures ranging from 12 to 18 million Jews.[2] These statistics incorporate both practicing Jews affiliated with synagogues and the Jewish community, and approximately 4.5 million unaffiliated and secular Jews. In 2007, 41% of the world's Jews were living in Israel.

phkrause

Obstinacy is a barrier to all improvement. - ChL 60

pkrause, that chart is not of the percentages of each group that are terrorists, but the percentage of terrorist attacks on the US perpetrated by each group. So it's not saying that 7% of Muslims are terrorists, it's saying that 7% of terrorist attacks on the US are done by Muslims.

�Do to others whatever you would like them to do to you. This is the essence of all that is taught in the law and the prophets." - Jesus

• Members

pkrause, that chart is not of the percentages of each group that are terrorists, but the percentage of terrorist attacks on the US perpetrated by each group. So it's not saying that 7% of Muslims are terrorists, it's saying that 7% of terrorist attacks on the US are done by Muslims.

I just saw that. Than I'd like to see where there were Jewish terrorist's that attack the US! That doesn't seem right.

phkrause

The list this information was taken from is at http://www.fbi.gov/publications/terror/terrorism2002_2005.htm

I know, it sounds weird. I wonder why nobody makes a big deal out of these other groups.

• Members

The list this information was taken from is at http://www.fbi.gov/publications/terror/terrorism2002_2005.htm

I know, it sounds weird. I wonder why nobody makes a big deal out of these other groups.

I guess I'm missing it but I didn't see the chart you posted! or anything about Jews. In all the years I've been alive, I have never seen a news report on jewish terrorist's. Now I have read and do know of certain Jewish groups that have retaliated and have hunted down different groups, like Nazi's, Jihadist's, etc. Well I just thought of something. Back when the british controled palestine they formed a group called Zionist's who did strike here and there against the british, but I would say that that was war. Not sure so I'll leave it at that.

phkrause

1/26/1981

San Francisco, CA Bombing Jewish Defense League/American Revenge

Committee

6/25/1981

Torrance, CA Incendiary Bombing Jewish Defenders

8/31/1981

New York City, NY Hostile Takeover Jewish Defense League

9/3-4/81

New York City, NY Multiple Bombings (2) Jewish Defense League

Et cetera.

1/26/1981

Committee

6/25/1981

8/31/1981

9/3-4/81

Et cetera.

1981! Anything later than 1994?? Were all of these '"terrorist" acts done with the express purpose of killing as many Americans as possible? Has the JDL been actively pursuing this "Death to America" policy? How many Jewish attempts to inflict mass casualties on the U.S. population have been foiled? How many terrorist attacks in India, Pakistan, Indonesia, Philippines,Chechnya,Spain,UK,Israel,Egypt,Kenya,ect... have been linked to Jewish terrorists?How big of an impact did the JDL attacks make on your parents, SM? Is our present airport security a result of Jewish terrorist activity? Just a few questions about that pie. How would the stats change if one started in 1990 rather than 1980?

1/26/1981

Committee

6/25/1981

8/31/1981

9/3-4/81

Et cetera.

I don't remember the JDL blowing up NY in 1981 -- what did I miss?

What were they after?

in Christ,

Bob

John 8:32 - The Truth will make you free

“The righteousness of Christ will not cover one cherished sin." COL 316.

1981! Anything later than 1994?? Were all of these '"terrorist" acts done with the express purpose of killing as many Americans as possible? Has the JDL been actively pursuing this "Death to America" policy? How many Jewish attempts to inflict mass casualties on the U.S. population have been foiled? How many terrorist attacks in India, Pakistan, Indonesia, Philippines,Chechnya,Spain,UK,Israel,Egypt,Kenya,ect... have been linked to Jewish terrorists?How big of an impact did the JDL attacks make on your parents, SM? Is our present airport security a result of Jewish terrorist activity? Just a few questions about that pie. How would the stats change if one started in 1990 rather than 1980?
I'm sure that there were incidents after 1994, I just didn't want to post all of them. I gave the resource, so you can go there and find the answers to your questions. Nobody is arguing that attacks by racial Muslims have had an impact on our country.

After scanning the list on the FBI site it is as I suspected. Not a single act of Jewish terrorism recorded after 10/26/86. That means pushing 24years.That means that whoever used these stats to try to downplay Muslim culpability in terrorism deliberately included facts that are irrelevent to today's danger. I suppose that including all KKK incidents over the past 80 (or 140)years would lead us to believe that an equal terrorist threat today is posed by Southern politicians. You may also note that the majority of the pie is occupied by "latinos",and left-wing extremists. Think we oughta draw any comparisons with extremist Muslims there?

• Members

After scanning the list on the FBI site it is as I suspected. Not a single act of Jewish terrorism recorded after 10/26/86. That means pushing 24years.That means that whoever used these stats to try to downplay Muslim culpability in terrorism deliberately included facts that are irrelevent to today's danger. I suppose that including all KKK incidents over the past 80 (or 140)years would lead us to believe that an equal terrorist threat today is posed by Southern politicians. You may also note that the majority of the pie is occupied by "latinos",and left-wing extremists. Think we oughta draw any comparisons with extremist Muslims there?

The other thing I noticed about the lists was, no real details as to why! Most if I recall actually mentioned "retaliation" on the part of JDL. I'm usually interested in why someone does what they do. Its like after what the Nazi's did in Europe, the Jewish organized a group to hunt down those Nazi's that killed so many jews, just like when Bush sent us over to Iraq and Afganistan to hunt down those that were behind the killing of many here in NY. These I don't consider terrorist attacks, in my book they are more like vigelante's (sp), taking justice into your own hands.

phkrause