ClubAdventist is back!

If I could change one thing about our church.

olger

What is a "gurl", and why is that relevant?

"Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much." - Oscar Wilde

�Do to others whatever you would like them to do to you. This is the essence of all that is taught in the law and the prophets." - Jesus

how was that particular post not "personal"? and meant to insult both neild and women in general?

facebook. /teresa.quintero.790

• Administrators

Apparently unwilling to give an intellectually honest answer or contribute positively to the discussion, you seem to prefer to resort to snarkiness and insults...

Very mature...

reyes

"Absurdity reigns and confusion makes it look good."

"Sinless perfection is such a shallow goal."

"I love God only as much as the person I love the least."

*Forgiveness is always good news. And that is the gospel truth.

(And finally, the ideas expressed above are solely my person views and not that of any organization with which I am associated.)

Any answer other than that, is a serious breach of relationship.....

Is that the reason for this comment by the apostle Paul?

"For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;"Romans 3:23 KJV

As it is said, "Misery loves company".

Regards! peace

Lift Jesus up!!

Good grief! Lighten up why dontcha. Some people just love/live to be offended....

:smile: :smile:

"Great peace have they who love Your law; nothing shall offend them or make them stumble."Psalm 119:165 AMP

peace

Lift Jesus up!!

>>...we are missing the one thing that WILL bring us together.<<

jasd 12:12 And eastwards, toward the rising of the sun – shalt thou pitch the standard of praise – in the midst of thy dwellings shalt thou place it.

There is insufficient expression of praise to Gd, and of joy amongst His people – which are easily remedied with best effort re potlucks.

Call me... bwink

Moreover, the stewards of the church have not brought forth, together with the old, that which is new – from the storehouse of the Lord, ie, Holy Writ. They’ve beaten the hackneyed to shreds and enshrouded themselves with the gravecloth of obsolete dogmas.

Oops, have I criticized? Oh Oh Oh. Best I search for an example wherein the Lord did also criticize...

I would like people to stop looking at the problems in the "church"...

...And take a good long look at themselves.

If we spent more time worrying about our state with God, than anothers state with God, then improvements would be sudden...

The Holy Spirit is given to sanctify each of us, that is His focus.

But we think the first work of the Holy Spirit is enable us to pull everyone else down.

I have so many failings in my own walk, that until I have addressed them, do I really have the right to point out someone elses?

Mark :-)

The best wisdom is always second hand...

• Members

I would like people to stop looking at the problems in the "church"...

...And take a good long look at themselves.

If we spent more time worrying about our state with God, than anothers state with God, then improvements would be sudden...

The Holy Spirit is given to sanctify each of us, that is His focus.

But we think the first work of the Holy Spirit is enable us to pull everyone else down.

I have so many failings in my own walk, that until I have addressed them, do I really have the right to point out someone elses?

Mark :-)

I totally agree Twilight, we spent to much time looking at the bad things and not focusing on the good, and that God is running the church with or without our consent.

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}