ClubAdventist is back!

I need prayer

Ambassador

I'm feeling very discouraged right now. I'm sure if I tried to explain the reasons why that it would not come out right at this point. So I'm not going to explain for now. If you will pray, pray with the Spirit and I'm sure he will guide you in the right prayer for me.

Blessings, Jerad

"Unless they thus render my conscience bound by the word of God, I cannot and I will not retract, for it is unsafe for a Christian to speak against his conscience. Here I stand, I can do no other; may God help me."

Martin Luther, Diet of Worms

I'm praying for you, Jerad.

"Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much." - Oscar Wilde

�Do to others whatever you would like them to do to you. This is the essence of all that is taught in the law and the prophets." - Jesus

• Members

No problem the Lord already knows what you need. Will be praying.

phkrause

Obstinacy is a barrier to all improvement. - ChL 60

• Administrators

Thanks for sharing your need, and may it be according to the power of God! His angels are ministering spirits for those who trust and wait.

Lord, we know that You are Sovereign of all and I pray now for Jared. You have promised that all who want to do Your will shall know of the doctrine. You have also said in Your word that those who are humbled in Your sight YOU will lift up.

I pray that our friend Jared be comforted in his discouragement. You know his heart and You have promised the Comforter to be with us always. May Jared's eyes be opened to discern Your presence with him today.

Thanking You always and lifting up praises! Amen!

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

Thanks for all the prayers. I feel quite a bit better now. Amazing what prayer will do for you!

"Unless they thus render my conscience bound by the word of God, I cannot and I will not retract, for it is unsafe for a Christian to speak against his conscience. Here I stand, I can do no other; may God help me."

Martin Luther, Diet of Worms

• Members

Thanks for all the prayers. I feel quite a bit better now. Amazing what prayer will do for you!

Yes it is, and Praise the Lord. Will continue to pray.

phkrause

Obstinacy is a barrier to all improvement. - ChL 60

Glad to see you are feeling better!

Prayer is the ONE THING we can do for each other no matter where in the world the requestor is located.

Blessings