ClubAdventist is back!

Girlfriend update

Guest truthseeker007

Guest truthseeker007

Lately my girlfriend is doing fine, She is alive and well. However today suddenly she felt depressed and an urge to kill herself. She was nearly going insane.

I don t know what it was, she herself couldn t explain it either, but it remembers me to the time when i just said goodbye to occultism. So maybe there is some demonic influence going on here i don t know.

Anyway i would really appreciate it if you guys kept continue praying for her wellbeing and protection against people and evil angels,

Thanks very much, really appreciate the prayers and i am sure they ll help

• Members

TS, thanks for the update. But you also must know that the Devil will not let go without a fight. Will continue to pray for all.

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

• 3 weeks later...
Guest truthseeker007

Thank u all for your prayers. Last weekend i was with my girlfriend and it was great. She gave me presents bake me a pie and it was fun. Sometimes i am still scared for reprisals but i trust the Lord. Thanks for remembering my (Gf's) problems in your prayers.

I want to be totally honest with you guys, even though it s hard for me to self-critice. But i am used to the idea that every person is a terrible being who doesn t deserve to live and so i don t care about people i don t know that much. Maybe it s because in my youth i was always nice to people but people trampled on my heart and it made me hate people, i dont know. You are nearly the only ones i can talk to, and i even look up to you. Sometimes i pray for people on this board but it s mostly just because i have the knowledge that i am supposed to do that because of my faith. It doesn t come from the bottom of my heart. So i would like to ask you that the Lord gives me a heart which cares about other people, so i can really have compassion for others, instead of thinking about my own problems 24-7. Thanks very much...

• Administrators

Praise God for the nice weekend!

TS- I pray that you receive the heart from God that you ask for! I see how the Lord has worked in you since the time you first came here. Bless your heart!

When we are young, we in our inexperience and youth learn things that are lies, and those lies stay in our heads for a long time. Jesus said that the truth will make us free. As we seek the Lord and surrender to Him and listen to what He says to us in His word, He will change us. He will teach us His truth, and that gives us freedom :)

You may not feel precious, but you are. You have grown special to our hearts :)

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

you certainly are honest, truthseeker! i so admire that in you! :)

believe it or not God truly does have you. it just takes some time for the fruit to show. "first the blade, then the ear..." Mark 4:28

facebook. /teresa.quintero.790

• Members

No problem TS, we all love you, and Jesus loves you even more than all of us put together. I'm in agreement with Teresaq. And I'm very glad you and girlfriend are doing well. Your always in our prays. Keep hanging in, you wont regret it.

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

• 2 weeks later...
Guest truthseeker007

Thank you all for your prayers,

Here is my next update. We are still alive and well. We are doing fine together. However i have another prayer request. My girlfriend has serious back problems because she was nearly beaten to death by her ex boyfriend. Now it s something we have to live with and accept. But since yesterday she has tremendous pain in her back. Please pray that God takes away the pain. I am almost hopeless, but God is my only hope.

thank u all very much. I ll keep you up to date....

• Members

TS will be praying for you and gf. Its good to hear from you and know that you are still alive and well. :)

phkrause

• 3 weeks later...
Guest truthseeker007

Still alive and well. Thank you all for your prayers. Maybe when you ll enter heaven you ll find out that due to your prayers and the will of God you have saved lives. Thank you very much...

• Administrators

You have been sounding well, too, TS. I praise the Lord for that! :)

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

• Members

Still alive and well. Thank you all for your prayers. Maybe when you ll enter heaven you ll find out that due to your prayers and the will of God you have saved lives. Thank you very much...

Will look you up dude, its good to hear that your still alive and well. :)

phkrause

• 3 weeks later...

Maybe your girlfriend should see a doctor, she could have been seriously injured,and also if she has serious mood swings and is sometimes depressed to the point of endangering herself at times she may have a condition that may be helped by medication. In His love, Lauralea

Behold what manner of love the Father hath given unto us.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest truthseeker007

Thank u all for your previous prayers.

But i am afraid i need new prayers. My girlfriend is very depressed. One time when i was in her house i felt an awfull presence. i think demons are attacking her. I geuss they have some sort of authority because her mother is involved in very light occultisme (tarot cards etc).

My girlfriend hasn t slept for a couple of days and is kind of suicidal. Please pray that God will take this depression away and she ll be able to sleep again. I ll tell her that she needs a close relationship with God to be safe. Please pray. Thanks very much!

• Members

But i am afraid i need new prayers. My girlfriend is very depressed. One time when i was in her house i felt an awfull presence. i think demons are attacking her. I geuss they have some sort of authority because her mother is involved in very light occultisme (tarot cards etc).

My girlfriend hasn t slept for a couple of days and is kind of suicidal. Please pray that God will take this depression away and she ll be able to sleep again. I ll tell her that she needs a close relationship with God to be safe. Please pray. Thanks very much!

As always TS its good to hear from you, and yes will continue to pray.

phkrause

• Administrators

Thank you for sharing this update, TS! May the Lord give you peace and safety.

If you feel an unholy atmosphere, you can again surrender yourself to God and ask for His protection. Remember Psalm 91:1 which promises that "He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty." Verse 2 says, "I will say of the Lord, 'He is my refuge and my fortress; My God, in Him I will trust'"

Jesus Himself was confronted by the devil and He always answered with the powerful truths of the Bible. Those promises are for you, too!

• Moderators

Truthseeker, if you like, I could send you a book which both you and your girl friend should read. It's about the very kind of problems you suggest she is having. I will send it to you if you give me your mailing address by PM.

John 3:16-17

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. [17] For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.

Guest truthseeker007

Thank u all for your prayers.

And John thanks for the offer, but we live in Holland and her English is not very well advanced yet.

I hope she ll be able to sleep this week again, because then she ll know it is because of God s grace that she is able to feel peacefull.

A couple of weeks ago i slept with my girlfriend. My GF was downstairs and suddenly i felt an evil presence and fear, something which is very strange because i didn t knew that i was still able to feel afraid. I mean, in life my philosophy is kind of like, if i die i don t care, i don t love my life anyway. But that morning i felt afraid. I have dealt with this before in my life when i was doing new age occult stuff. It s kind of like you give demons the key to your house. Anyway i prayed at my gf house for God to take it away, and fortunately he did.

But i am afraid the problem is still there. I mean her mother believes in the paranormal and paragnosts etc. Now i don t have the courage to be as rude as to tell her mother how she should live and that what she is doing is wrong. I mean who am i? I don t have proof that what i believe in is the truth. But now it seems that my girlfriends house is under the influence of demons and i keep telling myself that my GF is safe because she believes in God the way i do. But still it s very unpleasant. So i would like to ask specific prayers for the protection of God s spirit for my gf despite the fact that her mother is involved in new age stuff. I mean why should my gf suffer because her mother does wrong stuff?

Thanks for your prayers, love u all!

• Moderators

TS, you can read the book and translate for her, or at least be able to communicate in some way what you are learning. It's very important. You also need this book.

Send me your mailing address by PM and I will make sure you get this book.

Just because someone believes in God doesn't mean they will be free of Satan's harrassment or control. Even baptized members of the church can be demon possessed. Being baptized alone is no guarantee that Satan will not control or possess someone.

Satan doesn't care if someone has been baptized before-- their profession of faith only makes them that much better at deceiving people once Satan is able to control their lives.

John 3:16-17

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. [17] For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.