ClubAdventist is back!

Prayers request for my mom

pindoc

My grammar's just fine, BTW. I'm requesting multiple prayers for Mum - not just one. shofar

Mom's been awaiting her 2nd shoulder replacement. The first surgery was just last February. She was due for surgery on September 3, then she got cellulitis in that arm. She responded well to IV antibiotics, though slower than they anticipated. She's had a Groshong PICC line in the right arm, an IV they use for antibiotics.

We saw her surgeon Wednesday - the one who can operate w/o general anesthesia, the only reason she can even have the surgery. We was excited about her progress and scheduled surgery for September 30.

Now she's got DVT's in the right arm. Those are blood clots. She has 3 clots in 3 veins. So she's back in hospital on anti-coag therapy, i.e., blood thinners.

So now there's no telling when she can have surgery. She's tired of this. I'm tired of this. Sooner than later, the shoulder joint that still needs replacement will dissolve the rest of the way.

She's got severe scoliosis and uses a power chair. She's oxygen-dependent. She has a small stroke a year ago and had surgery to clean out and enlarge her carotid artery on one side after the stroke. This is all arthritis-related.

1. Don't get arthritis. gah

2. Please pray for my mom. angel1

Pindoc