ClubAdventist is back!

Public School Students Learn to Pray to Allah

If this is true what is it with this obsession with Islam?

Don't we have something called separation of chruch and state?

Hasn't prayer in public school been banned

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

Quotes by Susan Gottesman

>>Public School Students Learn to Pray to Allah<<

Well, sheesh, one supposes that it is in keeping with the rest of this Administration’s agenda re the Muslim question v America...

We “...just spent $20,000,000 to move members and supporters of Hamas, a terrorist organization, to the United States; housing, food, the whole enchilada.”

The reasoning is just about as numinous as Obama’s campaign rhetoric – you remember, “hope”, “change”, “transparency”, etc. Well now, get a load of the following:

"migration assistance" and "conflict victims"

So, why not?—import and facilitate terrorism ‘in country’.

Should it surprise us that this would occur on the Dems watch? :-(

• Administrators

For a more complete picture without the intn3etional bias - http://www.boston.com/yourtown/news/wellesley/

(Scroll down for several related news notes...)

"Absurdity reigns and confusion makes it look good."

"Sinless perfection is such a shallow goal."

"I love God only as much as the person I love the least."

*Forgiveness is always good news. And that is the gospel truth.

(And finally, the ideas expressed above are solely my person views and not that of any organization with which I am associated.)

We must never let reality get in the way of our incoherency of bias.

What would the reaction be if this showed baptist kids being taught the rosary?

Someone makes the mistake of suggesting prayer in a public school setting the school board itself would go ballistic.It would not be sufficient to refer to it as just a mistake.

Somehow I can't visulize young middle school students requesting permission to pray with the muslim boys. Who suggested it? And why?

What were the chaperones doing for at least 10 minutes while public school students were praying to "Allah" and no thier vision of God is not mine.What was the mistake,letting the students be invited or pushed to pray? Or was it when it dawned on teachers and chaperones it would become public?

Have the muslim boys been invited as a return courtesy to come pray with them in their chuches?

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

Could it be, that the couple of boys that prayed were already Muslim?

For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26

Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.

Could it be, that the couple of boys that prayed were already Muslim?

I would think if they were Muslims that would have been explained.

Remembering my four boys at that age I can't imagine that it was the idea of the boys and they asked if they could pray so publically

Much to do about nothing!

That may be to you.Whether it is Islam,Catholic or whatever I would not want the school making that kind of a decision for me as a parent.

It goes without saying the teachers have to be well aware of the restrictive approach to any and all mainstream religion,prayer,bible etc in the public school system.

What would make this more than...Much to do about nothingwould be if the teachers encouraged,made the arrangements ahead of time,or had any positive input.

It almost has to have come about with encouragement or?? from the adults in charge.That should not be.

Quote:
Reality check time.

Quote:
We must never let reality get in the way of our incoherency of bias.

Reality: ahhh, that’s where the mighty hand of Smartcheck slaps ya upside the head. Yes, ...am familiar with that.

Bias is but another name for Lodestar – it’ll always bring ya home.

Stick the needle where it bites, When the music slams your brain, Pump up the volume! Pump up the volume! Pump up the volume!—and Shout!—Shout!—Shout it right out! bwink

Quote:
Much to do about nothing!

Yeah, it’s nothing that our schools are having to provide ‘cleansing’ facilities (where only Muslims are permitted) to accommodate ritual foot washings during and at – school. Oh Oh Oh, my PC tax dollar$ at work – to also

further accommodate agitperps: “...permanent Muslim prayer spaces, ritual washing facilities, separate food and housing for Muslim students, separate hours at athletic facilities for Muslim women, paid imams or religious counselors, and campus observance of Muslim holidays.”

No separation of Church and State there, eh?--wonder how a basin of holy water in the foyer would have ‘washed’? Hmmm...

The ideological tactic of unremitting ‘Push and Shove’ – is more than “nothing” It is fomenting..

Quote:
Quote:jasd

Why should it surprise us that this would occur on the Dems watch?

Seriously. But how seriously?—let us count the ways and their times. But who gives a rat’s fundament about rehashing the ‘sins of the fathers’ and subsequent inheritors of their fevered activities, yes?

You have to wonder about "much to do about nothing" if the incident took place in a SDA church and young students without prental consent took place in our communion services.

Would it simply be a mstake?

I think there are SDA's that would have much to say about "much to do about nothing".With harsher critisim that seems to be the reaction here than is giving to another denomination crossing this type of line

>>Coherency, can be a difficult concept for some!!

Take a deep breath, breath out, take another one.....now relax. Fresh oxygen for the brain cells does wonder for the cognative process!!!<<

Okay, I accept that you may have some difficulty dealing with the slant of my statements – well, surely more so – than those of others. I do sometimes post too passionately and/or too crytically – and may even appear incoherent ( I apologize, because I simply do not give a rat’s fundament). It is an indulgence (as, I suppose, inattention to spelling is to others) - as well, insensitive. I do not particularly post to advantage the shortest attention span or the simplest understanding (and am gratified that you fit neither category). However, getting past my idiosyncracies…

perhaps, you’d actually – address the points proffered re the subject bwink

...rather than making me your subject. Though flattered, the attention is wasted on me.

I don't know how this post was addressed to Richard Holbrook. The QR frame must have had an upgrade...

So, my question:

why are we so entranced with - those immigrating to America today - who

DO NOT assimilate?--in the public sphere? And, why am I put to mind the concubines of Solomon?

perhaps, you’d actually – address the points proffered re the subject bwink

...rather than making me your subject. Though flattered, the attention is wasted on me.

I don't know how this post was addressed to Richard Holbrook. The QR frame must have had an upgrade...

jasd,

Please don't overlook the artful dodge in this discussion. Credit should be given where credit is due.Past and present there are some here that have the artful dodge to a science.

I wonder what would happen if the public school, took them to a Christian church, to show them the religion of the gospel? And to teach them how to pray a Christian prayer?

What I would like to see is the reaction of SDA's with a certain mindset if there were muslim or catholic boys being physically instructed in communion SDA style

“Washington, D.C. (March 23, 2010)– Travesty of justice does not fit the description of the events. This is simple barbarism.

International Christian Concern (ICC) has learned that a Christian man, Arshed Masih, died yesterday after Muslims burned him alive for refusing to recant his faith. Additionally, a Muslim policeman raped Masih’s wife.

Masih and his wife, Martha, worked and lived at the house of Sheik Mohammad Sultan, a powerful Muslim businessman in Rawalpindi, Pakistan, since 2005.” [ed.jasd]

Okaayyy, several points: 1) it is not Fox News that brings this to our attention. 2) this barbaric act does not precipitate from the hoi polloi; but rather, from the expectedly more enlightened and ‘peace loving’ of the type.

3) this is the sort of thing nonassimilative immigration carries in its baggage - and that is embraced by our, umm, seemingly, more enlightened ‘friends’.

"Whom the gods would destroy - they first make mad."

“It is of first importance to keep one's own state intact.” -- Sun Tzu

...as opposed to one which holds only at its center – all else amorphously unwinding - in chaos.