ClubAdventist is back!

AUC to Keep Accreditation Through July 2011

CGMedley

Because of financial issues.. AUC is a college of the Atlantic Union. Evidently the members of the Atlantic Union have been unwilling or unable to financially support a college

for its constituency. Perhaps it should be closed down, sold, past-due bills paid and students sent to other institutions. It appears that most of the excuses for continuing its operation are emotional rather than practical.

"nuff sed

• Moderators

If the Atlantic Union and the AUC alumni do not support it financially, then I agree with you. It should be closed down, rather than limping along from year to year struggling to maintain accreditation.

If the Atlantic Union and the AUC alumni do not support it financially, then I agree with you. It should be closed down, rather than limping along from year to year struggling to maintain accreditation.

I have always had a nagging question in the back of my mind. Why should 'Alumni' be expected to support an institution?

Nuff sed

• Moderators

For me personally, yes, I paid my dues (tuition), but I feel a debt of gratitude

to the schools that have played a significant part to what I am. To the boarding

school where I was introduced to Biblical truth, to SAU for welcoming me after I

got out of the USN and preparing me for grad school, to LLUMC for preparing me for

a professional career. So I support all of them.