ClubAdventist is back!

My Little Girl....

Liz

My daughter is 11 years old, a couple of weeks ago she had an EEG done. She has been having severe headaches, some are migraines, and the doc wanted to rule out everything, before he dx'd her with migraines. Well, the EEG came back abnormal, so they are sending us to a Pedi-neurologist in Dallas.

My dh is doing his internship, and we are pretty much living on savings. Needless to say, a trip to Dallas was not in the budget. And probably only the two of us can go, leaving my dh and son behind. Which will also be difficult for the family as I am the only driver.

Please pray that we can somehow afford the trip, and once there that everything is in fact o.k. with my cub.

Our doc here told me not to worry, but it is so hard not too.

Thanks Ya'll.

For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26

Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.

Done....more than one....

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

George Bernard Shaw

hi Liz, EEG if its okay, most probably should be alright but I have seen some with worst result due to prolonged headache which was ignored.

I pray you will be enlighten.

How is your dear daughter now?

Will keep her in preyer

The rules of life

- Love and serve God

- Remember choices, not circumstances, determine the flavor of our lives

- Live each day so that you'll never be afraid of tomorrow nor ashamed of yesterday

Beloved Liz...prayers are going up for this situation as well as for your family. We got your back...do what Sarah's doc says...stop worrying! Remember your Daddy is God...and with Him...there isn't ANYTHING too big! {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{LIZ}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

• Members

Will be praying for her and you and family, that all will be well and that the Lord will supply all you need to get there and back.

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

• Administrators

:grouphug4:

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.