ClubAdventist is back!

Who knows what?

remnant

Media has corrupted rational thinking people. To see is, to think, so if you see a lie you will think a lie if you see it enough. Media is pushing lies! Challenge yourself to learn the truth. Youtube is a great starting place to research.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZdRFWXAK_g

This country has taught it's people to become sluggards who trust in it's governmental and social leaders who are corrupt from Satan himself. Luke 12:56 The signs of the times say that a judgement is upon us as a country. Ephesians 6:12 The Lord knows who doesn't live up this scripture.

• Members

erhmmmmm....YouTube is "media."

And your YouTube link brings up this warning: "This video or group may contain content that is inappropriate for some users, as flagged by YouTube's user community."

I'm not interested in viewing something with such a warning.

Pam     coffeecomputer.GIF   

Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup.

If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony.

Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?

I wish the videos were peachy clean, but unfortunately it is hard to find such. The video is about Katrina situation where stories were cleaned up so their truths could not get out. I'll try to warn everyone of such videos.

The news media lies horribly while masses were dying. I wish the stronger people of the church would deal with these real issues that knock down cities, and confront them like they should.

If the church take offerings from people, they should care about the well being of it's people and children who are defenseless.

I must admit that some of these issues are hard for women to face. It is better for men to face them. But the church should not be unaware or delusional. A docile population is a troubled population.