ClubAdventist is back!

Where can you run? Where can you hide?

remnant

Quote:
"Do not fear what you are about to suffer. Behold, the devil is about to throw some of you into prison...

I give more weight to this parable in this situation, because there are many smart people with much talent. Matthew 25:15 And to one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one, to each according to his own ability; and immediately he went on a journey

Quote:
...but to those who are able:

"Out of the cities; out of the cities!''--this is the message the Lord has been giving me...

I don't want anyone caught in the Elijah situation. 1 Kings 19:9-13 And the word of the LORD came to him: “What are you doing here?...Then a voice said to him, “What are you doing here...?”

Quote:
The earthquakes will come; the floods will come; and we are not to establish ourselves in the wicked cities, where the enemy is served in every way, and where God is so often forgotten" ...

The people seem satisfied and full of riches and food from this rich government. I don't think they will leave the cities. Personally I don't think they should.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• remnant

• Bravus

• bonnie

• Gail

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I want there to be a better way. I think there is a lot of power in the churches to prepare the citizens.

It is a must that churches should bare the burden of caring for society, not the government who is clearly saying that they can only do so much. No one wants fascism.

Society is saying that government should not take over where the people should have enough sense to help itself.

We can't rely on corporation. That's a no-brainer!

So the only one's left are the churches. They must join together and plan some type of communication system that isn't easily broken.

I hear this all the time, that we don't want Government involved, which I'm all for, but as soon as the church doesn't do anything to help, all run to the Government for help. We can't have it both ways. By the way the churches did help out many years ago but have not been able or want to help anymore because from what I can gather is they need support from there members. Since members seem not to want to give, and that's been going on for many years now, the church really can't do much now can they. And I bet those same people that don't want government helping are the same ones who don't give at church anymore either. Again I say we can't have it both ways.

phkrause

Obstinacy is a barrier to all improvement. - ChL 60

Quote:
Pam, I'm sure there will be many hungry dogs.

I love dogs too. Since they are animals and every human has dominion over them, we must try to avoid destruction of God's most cherished creation. I'm not saying don't save pets, but don't get lost in it.

Quote:
I hear this all the time, that we don't want Government involved, which I'm all for, but as soon as the church doesn't do anything to help, all run to the Government for help. We can't have it both ways. By the way the churches did help out many years ago but have not been able or want to help anymore because from what I can gather is they need support from there members. Since members seem not to want to give, and that's been going on for many years now, the church really can't do much now can they. And I bet those same people that don't want government helping are the same ones who don't give at church anymore either. Again I say we can't have it both ways.

How would you or anyone else know what other people give either of their money, in addition to the tax they pay,their time spent in providing necessary items for families in need etc.

It isn't so much being against government helping,it is the continual hand out that allows the recipient to continually take from others instead of doing all they can to help themselves.

As I am one that you .... bet those same people that don't want government helping are the same ones who don't give at church anymore either. Again I say we can't have it both ways.

Just how would you or anyone else know what I do or any individual does? Being opposed to much of what government does tells you how? What they do for those in need,how much they give at church or to any charity.

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

Quotes by Susan Gottesman

Quote:
I hear this all the time, that we don't want Government involved, which I'm all for, but as soon as the church doesn't do anything to help, all run to the Government for help. We can't have it both ways.

True! Government should have it's limits.

The reasons people have to go to the government is because the evil ones have monopolized every industry, which is against the law (Government's responsibility). The government isn't doing it's job, which is making the people defenseless.

Quote:
Since members seem not to want to give, and that's been going on for many years now, the church really can't do much now can they.

Fund raisers are a good source of income. The question is, what is done with the money? There are a lot of people who don't have money to give. There are so many sides to this argument. Money plays a part. Unfortunately, some churches are broke, but some are doing very well. How does the gap bridge itself? I chose to make the churches responsible and not much on the sinner. The church must have the answer.

Quote:
And I bet those same people that don't want government helping are the same ones who don't give at church anymore either. Again I say we can't have it both ways.

Yes! The well off don't need help. I'm sure they aren't giving to the churches.

The reasons people have to go to the government is because the evil ones have monopolized every industry, which is against the law (Government's responsibility). The government isn't doing it's job, which is making the people defenseless.

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

Quote:

Really,how odd most people can find work if "the evil ones" have monopolized all industry"

My husband,brothers,sons have never been without work.When times were tight it may not have been what we wanted or paid what we thought it was worth but it was work that kept us going till times got better.The government is doing a great job of encouraging victims,but the responsibility lies with

the people that are willing to stay in victim status.

We must have been fortunate that the evil ones did not control the variety of professions our family represented.

Matthew 13:15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Quote:
You can always give.It may not be money but you can give time

That is my point. Proverbs 1:20 Wisdom crieth without; she uttereth her voice in the streets

Quote:
It really doesn't matter what or who you choose to blame,God holds each accountable for their time,talents and money.

My church is not responsible if I choose not to give either of my time or money or talents. I AM

John 4:22 Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.

Quote:
You are sure of this WHY? I was church treasurer for a couple of years. Those that gave were ones I felt were really to poor to give,upper middle class and the couple of really wealthy families. Those most would consider middle class gave the least,drove nice cars,dressed well and could afford nice vacations every year.

I realized that I overstepped, but my aim is at the rich ones that are messing things up. My words, "Yes! The well off don't need help. I'm sure they aren't giving to the churches."

matthew 23:23-31 23 “Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have neglected the WEIGHTIER MATTERS of the law: justice and mercy and faith. These you ought to have done, without leaving the others undone. 24 Blind guides, who strain out a gnat and swallow a camel!

25 “Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you cleanse the outside of the cup and dish, but inside they are full of extortion and self-indulgence. 26 Blind Pharisee, first cleanse the inside of the cup and dish, that the outside of them may be clean also.

27 “Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you are like whitewashed tombs which indeed appear beautiful outwardly, but inside are full of dead men’s bones and all uncleanness. 28 Even so you also outwardly appear righteous to men, but inside you are full of hypocrisy and lawlessness.

29 “Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! Because you build the tombs of the prophets and adorn the monuments of the righteous, 30 and say, ‘If we had lived in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.’

31 “Therefore you are witnesses against yourselves that you are sons of those who murdered the prophets.

• Members

When you say evil ones, who do you mean?

phkrause

Obstinacy is a barrier to all improvement. - ChL 60

Quote:

When you say evil ones, who do you mean?

Those who share business practices with the Fed. Reserve, and/or approve of their methods. This covers a lot of people.

I know it is not a popular message, but to those who are able:

"Out of the cities; out of the cities!''--this is the message the Lord has been giving me. The earthquakes will come; the floods will come; and we are not to establish ourselves in the wicked cities, where the enemy is served in every way, and where God is so often forgotten" CL p.32

It is actually a biblical message:

So anyone rejecting it, is rejecting the bible:

Rev 16:19 And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.

The cities will fall.

As per Biblical authority.

Many Adventists do not realise that much of what is taught in the SOP can also be found in the Bible...

So we have to be careful what we "avoid" from the SOP.

The best wisdom is always second hand...

Quote:
You are probably thinking of the "axis of evil", you remember, the term Reagan coined about those countries who were 'diferent' than us!! hifive

The only axis of evil that are real are about to start swinging for heads. They have instituted the guillotine in all 50 states. Did you know? They don't really take a liking church people I hear.

Georgia house of representatives 1995/1996 sessions HB 1274 Death penalty Guillotine Provisions

Section codes 17-10-38/17-10-44 A Bill to be entitled an Act

http://www.legis.state.ga.us/legis/1995_96/leg/fulltext/hb1274.htm

• Moderators

You've made lots and lots of wild claims, but let's start with the guillotine in all 50 states. Don't even need to do all 50: current laws mandating execution by guillotine in any 10 states of your choice will do.

Truth is important

You've made lots and lots of wild claims, but let's start with the guillotine in all 50 states. Don't even need to do all 50: current laws mandating execution by guillotine in any 10 states of your choice will do.

You got to be kidding me. I just posted Georgia's Bill on the books. Did you see that one? Is not one enough? I gave the link to the government site.

My claims may be wild, but that shows you that the Devil is going to get wild on the people. You best believe he has followers, even more so than the church. The only difference is the Devil has rich followers and they use every resource.

Don't you know non american born officials control your military?

Satan worshippers are the ones who control the population, constantly feeding us with lies, sex, etc. This can't be new to you. This is well known stuff.

Everyone know these fear phrases, "I'll fire you if you..." or "I know secrets about you and I'll tell all if YOU DO NOT DO WHAT I SAY DO!" Does that scare a lot of people? It is like Revelation 13:17. The power of the Devil shouldn't be taken lightly.

Surprise the end times are upon us.

• Moderators

Since I'm Australian, I would *hope* non-American born officials control my military! bwink

I just have this old fashioned attitude that the truth is important, and that claims should be backed up with evidence.

The dramatic reaction above, coupled with choosing not to present any further evidence, strongly suggests to me that the claim is baseless.

I'm not doing this to be provocative or confrontational: it's that truth thing.

Truth is important

• Moderators

I'm currently trying to find out whether HB 1274 in Georgia actually made it into law. Bill can be proposed for all manner of things.

I don't fully understand the system, and the web is confused with lots of conspiracy theorists reposting this information, but the fact that the number HB1274 was 'recycled' in 2008 for a new bill suggests to me that maybe the 95/96 bill didn't make it onto the books.

Still searching.

Truth is important

• Moderators

Yes. I also found this link, summarising its fate: http://www.legis.ga.gov/legis/1995_96/leg/sum/hb1274.htm

It was read twice in the House but never made it into the Senate, which means it never made it into law. It is not a law. It is a bill one politician floated, that failed.

And that's the one state always cited: there are 49 others that you claimed about which there's no evidence at all.

Truth is important

• Moderators

Incidentally, we're in broad agreement that we're living in very alarming times. I just think the truth is alarming enough without needing to be bolstered with fabrications.

Truth is important

• Members

Satan worshippers are the ones who control the population, constantly feeding us with lies, sex, etc. This can't be new to you. This is well known stuff.

They do? It is? Gee, I was in control of the population and didn't even know it.

Originally Posted By: Remnant to Bravus
Don't you know non american born officials control your military?

Well, I should hope not! saywa

Pam     coffeecomputer.GIF   

Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup.

If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony.

Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?

Quote:

I know I am going to regret this but explain a little more to me how satan worshippers are in control of my life.What lies are they feeding me and what sex

Yes. I also found this link, summarising its fate: http://www.legis.ga.gov/legis/1995_96/leg/sum/hb1274.htm

It was read twice in the House but never made it into the Senate, which means it never made it into law. It is not a law. It is a bill one politician floated, that failed.

And that's the one state always cited: there are 49 others that you claimed about which there's no evidence at all.

First, who would send a bill as such? I know intent means nothing to some, but some take it quite seriously, especially at such a high level. Do you believe they were joking?

I am looking for an official site that admits to Fema ordering guillotines. That will lead me to the rest of the hidden story. You must understand that the truth doesn't come in the form of official disclosures. I also know that you, being foreign born, are binded by our laws. You can't even think about speaking on negative happenings in our government. I know our delving into truth has it's limits. So, before you start acting as if you know something, know that I know your situation.

It is funny that you say you are an Australian. I found this story that speaks about an Australian church out there. Is this a true article?

http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php?topic=7115.5;wap2

Quote:
Incidentally, we're in broad agreement that we're living in very alarming times. I just think the truth is alarming enough without needing to be bolstered with fabrications.

thumbsup

Besides the guillotine isn't too scientific/clinical; to messy. The globalist elite would rather keep things "under raps" it seems to me. (Like floride in the water as well as a host of other toxins/chemicals, and mercury in our vaccinations). I heard it called "soft kill" techniques.

We must know what are fabrications and what are truths. What makes truth? Verification of what source? Does the sheep need proof that there is a snake in the field? This is a fact, what is considered truth these days are more fabrication than issues you are calling fabricated. That is alarming without being bolstered with fabrication. This is what the Bible talks about the blind leading the blind. Truth is not present.