ClubAdventist is back!

Where can you run? Where can you hide?

remnant

It is true that there are whack jobs in every state assembly. That does not necessarily mean that their will will be done. Notwithstanding, when information such as you presented comes to light, that individual should be thrown out of office.

This is where we come in...Do we know who is representing us? If not, I suggest we do.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• remnant

• Bravus

• bonnie

• Gail

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Incidentally, we're in broad agreement that we're living in very alarming times. I just think the truth is alarming enough without needing to be bolstered with fabrications.

I was going to mention sweeping generalisations, but I'll settle with what Bravus and Bonnie have posted.

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

Originally Posted By: Remnant
Satan worshippers are the ones who control the population, constantly feeding us with lies, sex, etc. This can't be new to you. This is well known stuff.

They do? It is? Gee, I was in control of the population and didn't even know it.

It is unfortunate that some choose Satan over the Lord. Blessed are those who come in the name of the Lord!

Incidentally, we're in broad agreement that we're living in very alarming times. I just think the truth is alarming enough without needing to be bolstered with fabrications.

I appologize if I am coming off strong to you. I don't wish to offend you. I see you are not like the others. I was reading the other responses and thought they were you. I think there is an atheist in the crowd.

• Moderators

First, who would send a bill as such? I know intent means nothing to some, but some take it quite seriously, especially at such a high level. Do you believe they were joking?

Not joking, but it's extremely easy to have one crazy politician, or one politician with a crazy issue, elected (I'll refrain from saying 'especially in America', since it's true everywhere!) And that's all it takes to get a bill brought forward. 'They' is one person. And the whole Georgia legislature (in the House) then (reading between the lines) wisely rejected the craziness. (Since the fact that it didn't make it to the Senate means it must have been voted down in the House.)

Originally Posted By: remnant
I am looking for an official site that admits to Fema ordering guillotines. That will lead me to the rest of the hidden story. You must understand that the truth doesn't come in the form of official disclosures.

I'll look forward with great interest to this evidence. In researching the guillotine issue I found many wild claims but no solid evidence: I wish you the best of luck in finding it.

I also know that you, being foreign born, are binded by our laws. You can't even think about speaking on negative happenings in our government. I know our delving into truth has it's limits. So, before you start acting as if you know something, know that I know your situation.

I'm very forthcoming about my situation. But I think many here will be happy to tell you that through reading, research and interest I probably know more about US politics and the US system than many Americans. My research on HB 1274 demonstrates some of that understanding. I make no large claims to expertise, but dismissing my views *purely* on the grounds that I am not American seems... myopic.

It is funny that you say you are an Australian. I found this story that speaks about an Australian church out there. Is this a true article?

http://atlantisonline.smfforfree2.com/index.php?topic=7115.5;wap2

'Catch The Fire Ministries' is an embarrassment to all Christians - one hatefilled, attention-seeking, self-appointed pastor: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danny_Nalliah

...and are you *really* trying to tar all Australians with this one story? Odd.

Truth is important

Originally Posted By: Bravus

I was going to mention sweeping generalisations, but I'll settle with what Bravus and Bonnie have posted.

These are definately sweeping generalizations to those who aren't astute to the laws or righteousness. Everyone is always getting upset if the group that they are in are doing evil when someone points them out. They take ownership to a sect, as a faternity.

Jude 1:18 How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.

I see people that want more and more to satisfy their thirst for the story.

I see angry pledgers to the churches refusing to realize the churches should accept questioning.

I see things that Judas shown when he didn't like the truth. The Lord hurt Pharisee's feelings. Correct! The truth made him fall. He stripped him of his authority and abased him to serve and not to be served.

The mocking goes on and on. Sodom and Gomorrah would've probably repented by now, but some people still walk in pride full to the brim with selfishness in this self righteouss time.

Originally Posted By: Bravus

I appologize if I am coming off strong to you. I don't wish to offend you. I see you are not like the others. I was reading the other responses and thought they were you. I think there is an atheist in the crowd.

Maybe you could explain what is the point of all the twisted,convoluted conspiracies?While I believe time is short I have no idea whar short means in God's terms and I don't believe you do either.Is short 1 yr,5 yrs,10yrs,20yrs? I was told by many devout christians when I married time was short. I was married in 1962,48 years.

But what is the point and what are all these "evil" people gearing up for? Do they believe time to be short?

What does Fema believe is coming they need to secretly bring in numerous guillotines. The other evil people you have listed are preparing for what?

I do think there will be a tremendous upheaval,extreme financial problems leaving people desperate and looking for someone to blame among other issues. But what has that got to do with Fema gearing up for????????

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

Quotes by Susan Gottesman

Quote:
The other evil people you have listed are preparing for what?

I do think there will be a tremendous upheaval,extreme financial problems leaving people desperate and looking for someone to blame among other issues. But what has that got to do with Fema gearing up for????????

My point is for you to do good and understand what it is to be a good samaritan. To do this means to enter into heaven without a doubt and no man can stop you. To be without blame.

It is a deep parable and has dark meanings that aren't simple. I am not saying that it's the end of time, but I know there are many lies people are living on, without their knowledge that are hurting others. This brings a chain reaction that is not good.

I know this much. The liars are mad. The liars are powerful.Mark 3:27 No man can enter into a strong man's house, and spoil his goods, except he will first bind the strong man; and then he will spoil his house.

This is what binds the strong man. Look into these so called conspiracy theories without being faint of heart. Then take a look at your own life. You might find that they all are true. The everyday truthsayers are liars.

This country is being taken over and you don't even know it.

• Administrators

Quote:
Maybe you could explain what is the point of all the twisted, convoluted conspiracies?

And what difference will that make to God's people?

Don't you expect that Satan WOULD wreak havoc on the earth before Jesus comes?

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

[qoute]I'm very forthcoming about my situation. But I think many here will be happy to tell you that through reading, research and interest I probably know more about US politics and the US system than many Americans. My research on HB 1274 demonstrates some of that understanding. I make no large claims to expertise, but dismissing my views *purely* on the grounds that I am not American seems... myopic.

• Members

Oh dear...we've got another one. bigsigh

Pam     coffeecomputer.GIF   

Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup.

If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony.

Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?

Quote:
Maybe you could explain what is the point of all the twisted, convoluted conspiracies?

And what difference will that make to God's people?

Don't you expect that Satan WOULD wreak havoc on the earth before Jesus comes?

This is the difference, Matthew 7:22-27 22 Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’24 “Therefore whoever hears these sayings of Mine, and does them, I will liken him to a wise man who built his house on the rock: 25 and the rain descended, the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house; and it did not fall, for it was founded on the rock.

26 “But everyone who hears these sayings of Mine, and does not do them, will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand: 27 and the rain descended, the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house; and it fell. And great was its fall.”

Do we still have a conspiracy forum?? Maybe a wild rantings one??

Just curious! tomato

I'll try to stay with the Bible for the know-it-alls.

Matthew 13:15

For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

John 4:22 You can look that one up yourself.

Oh dear...we've got another one. bigsigh

Yes, another scripture for you.

Romans 2:1-5 1Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest: for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest doest the same things.

2But we are sure that the judgment of God is according to truth against them which commit such things.

3And thinkest thou this, O man, that judgest them which do such things, and doest the same, that thou shalt escape the judgment of God?

4Or despisest thou the riches of his goodness and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance?

5But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God;

• Moderators

Discussions and debates suddenly get very easy when it's possible to say that anyone who disagrees is a mocker or quote texts to discredit what they say.

Sometimes when temporal claims are made, however, it is important to provide temporal evidence for their truth. Doing otherwise risks bringing the gospel into disrepute through bearing false witness against others.

Truth is important

My point is for you to do good and understand what it is to be a good samaritan. To do this means to enter into heaven without a doubt and no man can stop you. To be without blame.

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

Quotes by Susan Gottesman

Quote:
Discussions and debates suddenly get very easy when it's possible to say that anyone who disagrees is a mocker or quote texts to discredit what they say.

Did I approach those ones incorrectly? Both did engage me in mockery. If the scripture convicts them righteously, why do say untrue things? Did I claim that you mocked me? We disagree. Therefore you knowingly lie against me for gain of popularity with the crowd. Galatians 1:10 reveals your motives.

Galatians 1:10 Am I now trying to win the approval of men, or of God? Or am I trying to please men? If I were still trying to please men, I would not be a servant of Christ.

[qoute] Sometimes when temporal claims are made, however, it is important to provide temporal evidence for their truth. Doing otherwise risks bringing the gospel into disrepute through bearing false witness against others.

• Moderators

I really don't want to get into a fight with you, but there's a deep irony in the fact that you quoted Romans on judging and then a couple of posts later judged my motivations as being popularity-seeking rather than the quest for truth.

The Word is a sharp two-edged sword... which means one edge is always facing back toward you. Something to reflect upon.

Truth is important

EXCUSE THIS POST. THE QOUTE COMMAND ISN'T WORKING

Quote:

And you would know what I do HOW????? Sounds like you you somehow have been put in the position to know what others do in their private lives.I don't care what you do in your private law.Before you start telling me what I need you need to be able to determine what I do and don't do.

YOU DON"T

[/qoute]

I only come with the truth, if you don't believe my message that is where it ends. I gave good scriptures that is good to hear, but if I am out of context prove it.

The problem comes in when you claim many lies and determine people living on those lies. [/qoute]

Sorry, but I know that people are living off lies for a fact. Those facts will be revealed in the coming years. I'll back off the guillotine claims. That doesn't make it untrue.

[qoute]Maybe there are those that think you are libving a lie with your gillotines and Fema.[/qoute]

I believe my sources information matches what is going on around me, and what is going on in the world.

[qoute]Hopefully before you keep telling others how wrong they are a little self examintion might do you some good[/qoute]

I try to be careful in all I say.

[qoute]

Please stop telling me what I know and don't know. I do believe we are close to having our country taking over,just not the way you insist it is

To tell you the truth, I only care about what good is being done. This is what the lord has done, so am doing the same. Didn't the bible say some of his people will be beheaded?

I really don't want to get into a fight with you, but there's a deep irony in the fact that you quoted Romans on judging and then a couple of posts later judged my motivations as being popularity-seeking rather than the quest for truth.

The Word is a sharp two-edged sword... which means one edge is always facing back toward you. Something to reflect upon.

Are you saying you misread my post and I should consider that you was seeking the truth? This the only justification you have. Your point was deceptive. You claimed/insinuated that I was calling anyone who disagrees with me a mocker. That clearly was not the case. What prompt you to say that?

• Members

Wow! Another one! popc11.gif

Pam     coffeecomputer.GIF   

Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup.

If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony.

Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?

As soon as I see Cardw's name I switch to another topic, or another website, or I turn the pc off.

Wow, I guess you are even afraid of me.

Look at this woman Kiran Bir Sethi and her message and tell me which movement to you want to be a part of.

Do you want to be part of a movement that spreads fear or do you want to be a part of a moment who spreads hope?

To spread fear is to be a coward.

To spread hope is to take a chance.

The coming of Christ in the clouds is the answer!

I have thought much about it, too... What happens when the disasters happen in such rapid succession that the hospitals, governments, relief agencies, etc can't keep up? The victims will be left on their own to cope.

The top statement, yes!!!!!

The last,

"Everyone who lives in me and believes in me will never ever die. Do you believe this...?”"John 11:26 NLT

God blesses!! peace

Lift Jesus up!!

He certainly could have fed more than 1 or 2 with the food consumed there,or he could have been out preaching gloom and doom

There is a point to be made, if for no other reason than to be psychologically prepared to give my coat when my cloak is demanded of me.

The other day when I was prompted to help some transients whom I noticed praying over food just purchased in a grocery store, when the name of Jesus came up the person addressed made it clear his prayers were not to Jesus and he preferred I not continue disturbing his mealtime as he sat on the curb to eat. Maybe he was one whose god allows stealing from the rich when it is necessary to make personal provision, as it was obvious he was homeless with no job.

It is easy to be gracious to the grateful. More focus is needed to love your enemy who spits in your face when one holds out a hand with help. And the experience was one to cause some re-consideration about the next time around as per Jesus' guidance.

"‘If one of your brethren becomes poor, and falls into poverty among you, then you shall help him, like a stranger or a sojourner, that he may live with you."

Leviticus 25:35 NKJV

God blesses! peace

Lift Jesus up!!

The people seem satisfied and full of riches and food from this rich government.

I recall a quote, not gossip, from a mover and shaker voicing that there were more millionaires made during the great depression of the 30s than any other time in U.S. history. Any body know?

God blesses! peace

Lift Jesus up!!