ClubAdventist is back!

Wilmington, Ohio Renovation

nuff sed

This is the email and reply to and from Pastor Roy Lawinsky of the Wilmington, Ohio Seventh-day Adventist Church. Thanks, Pastor Roy for being involved!....Nuff sed

----- Original Message -----

To: r1law2@hotmail.com

Sent: Thursday, November 25, 2010 11:20 AM

Subject: Renewal

I am just curious. What part is the Wilmington Seventh-day Adventist Church playing in the renovation project of the town that I have been observing on the Glenn Beck TV program? Are you part of the 24/7 prayer chain? What else? Thanks.

Reply from Pastor Roy:

It is surprising how far and wide the news is going from the Glenn Beck programs. He is coming to Wilmington to do a show from the Murphy Theater and all the seats are sold out at a high price.

We have done several things here in Wilmington for the community. First we had a Depression Recovery Program, Marriage Enrichment Program, Frugal Living Program, and Healthful Cooking program. I am working on several more things to help turn the economy in the community around also. There is a gardening program gaining speed and many food banks and vibrant Freecycle programs operating. Of course, many churches are helping with expenses for families as far as they can when the need arises. And prayers are also flowing freely.

We are praising the Lord for His goodness during these trying times. Thank you for your inquiry and may God bless in your ministry for him where you are. We're all in this together.

Sincerely,

Pastor Roy