ClubAdventist is back!

White Estate, Sabbath School release new apps, upgrades; felts to go d

cricket

http://news.adventist.org/2011/01/two-organizations-at.html

Quote:

The new app from the White Estate includes all 412 books written by White, said Darryl Thompson, assistant director of the Ellen G. White Estate. The app also features search ability of the entire White library, a King James Version of the Bible and Webster's contemporary 1828 dictionary. It also allows users to create notes to share via e-mail, Facebook or Twitter. Additionally, every Bible verse reference is hyperlinked.

...We will be looking into purchasing this and clearing some of the book clutter in our living room.

Also, the article mentions something about a YouTube channel. Does anyone know the name of such channel?

Sorry to hear that the felts are going digital. I guess I am just a little old fashioned.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

• Members

I put it on my iPhone and it evens reads the lesson to you! When I showed it to my wife, she said "soon you won't have to do anything for yourself" bwink

It's about time we utilize modern technology and I'm surprised they're offering the whole EGW collection for free?

We are our worst enemy - sad but true.

colorfulcanyon-1-1.jpg

http://abelisle.blogspot.com

• Members

I guess I'll have to get myself an iPhone than! :)

phkrause

Obstinacy is a barrier to all improvement. - ChL 60

• Administrators

Yes, a friend of ours was telling me about it the other day. He has it on his iTouch

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

• Administrators

It's a great idea, though. AND I think it's free. I'm gonna go check it out!

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.