ClubAdventist is back!

Moving to Florida

phkrause

• Members

Keep us in your prays, will be leaving sometime this week, that we get there safe and sound. The weather these days is pretty unpredictable. Will say thanks to all now. :)

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

• Administrators

Let us know when you get there safely!!

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

Keep us in your prays, will be leaving sometime this week, that we get there safe and sound. The weather these days is pretty unpredictable. Will say thanks to all now. :)
Are you movin fer good,pk?Where in Fla.?

• Members

Originally Posted By: pkrause
Are you movin fer good,pk?Where in Fla.?

Moving to Deltona. Its between Orlando and Daytona. And yes for good (temporary good). My Mom is 85 and needs a little help doing things. Been planing this ever since I was laid off in '08. But the DW had a really good job and didn't want to go. But than she broke her back and is now on SSD, so she finally gave the OK. :)

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

• Members

Let me know when you get down there and say hi to your mom. She does know about my father - right? Betty and I will keep you in our prayers.

To the above in bold type=Yes she does. When I called her she already knew, your Mom had called her. And thanks for the prayers.

ps: if you need to call me, use my cellphone #, the home line has been disconnected.

phkrause

• Members

Let us know when you get there safely!!

Will do. :)

phkrause

• Members

PKRAUSE

YES I will pray for high way safety

dgrimm60

Thanks dgrimm

phkrause

Moving to Deltona. Its between Orlando and Daytona. And yes for good (temporary good). My Mom is 85 and needs a little help doing things. Been planing this ever since I was laid off in '08. But the DW had a really good job and didn't want to go. But than she broke her back and is now on SSD, so she finally gave the OK. :)
Lots to pack? Godspeed!!

• Members

Lots to pack? Godspeed!!

Yes lots packed, about half yesterday, but its really snowing now and we're having to wait till it stops. Than the other half. :(

phkrause

• Members

Safe Travels pk

Thanks, I'm still waiting for good weather to finish packing. They say tomorrow should be a good day so if I'm done by noon or no later that 2-3 pm we will get our travels started. :)

phkrause

Will be praying for you too PK.

Florida is a nice place to live.

GBU and your family.

The rules of life

- Love and serve God

- Remember choices, not circumstances, determine the flavor of our lives

- Live each day so that you'll never be afraid of tomorrow nor ashamed of yesterday

• Members

Finally left today around 4:30pm. Got to NJ. Will try to get to NC or SC tomorrow. Thanks all for the prays.

phkrause

Thanks for the update pk. Stay Safe. There's a lot of crazies out there on the highways.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

• Members

Thanks for the update pk. Stay Safe. There's a lot of crazies out there on the highways.

Yes and I'm one of them, LOL

phkrause

Originally Posted By: Woody

Yes and I'm one of them, LOL

Well you may be crazy but you are also cool.

You're one of the few cool Democrats who calls himself an Independent that I know of. lol

I believe in Hematology.

• Members

Made it to Richards home state. Hope to get to the bottom of Georgia or into Florida before the Sabbath starts.

phkrause

If you made it to one of the Carolinas today, it won't be any trouble getting to Deltona by Sabbath evening (tomorrow). Have made the rip from North Jersey to Fort Myers many times, and it is 24 hours of traveling, including gas and other stops. But that may depend upon your vehicle and driving style. :)

• Members

We have made it to Georgia today. Will than go the rest of the way tomorrow. This is the longest its ever taken us. I can remember the first time returning from Daytona Beach to Lancaster, MA took us 24 hours. We drove straight through from Daytona to NYC in 21 hours and than to Lancaster from NY in 3 hours.

phkrause

• Administrators

You there yet?

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

Hello ....

Anybody Home?

I believe in Hematology.

• Members

Sorry about that, we made it by Sabbath afternoon. Unloaded half of the truck after the sun went down. And got the rest this morning with the help of 4 guys from my Mom's church.

Have not been able to get on line till now. Have to go to my Mom's right now to get on line. Will be talking to DirecTV tomorrow about cable and probably ATT about the internet. Not sure how long it will take. But till than will have to be at my Mom's to get on line.

But thanks to all your prays we got here safe and sound. Thank you all.

phkrause

• Administrators
thumbsup