ClubAdventist is back!

Women Climbing U.S.-Mexico Border Fence

Dr. Shane

Women Climbing U.S.-Mexico Border Fence in Less Than 18 Seconds

Quote:
In a video shot by filmmaker Roy Germano, two women show how easy it is to reach the top by climbing the fence's concrete-filled steel pipes in less than 18 seconds, MyFoxHouston.com reports...

Bob Price, of U.S. Border Watch, called the video "misleading" in an interview with MyFoxHouston.

I think the video is very misleading. The border fence is a 16' high concrete wall. There are areas of the fence that have ramps so that the border patrol can drive from one side of the fence to the other. At the ramps the dirt slopes up to the top of the wall so that a vehicle can drive up and over the wall. These pipes (shown in the video) are only at the ramp locations. There are on either side of the ramp because the concrete wall basically disappears for 50 feet or so due to the ramp. So the only location that the pipes exist are where Border Patrol vehicles are going in and out. I don't know if they have cameras at those location but that would be a simple solution.

Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com

Author of  Peculiar Christianity