ClubAdventist is back!

Prayer for a dying person

Gail

• Administrators

My daughter-in-law's mother is dying of cancer.

She is safe in God's hands as she is a believer, but it is a sad time. She was a vibrant, strong, joyous woman and far too young to fade like this.

My thoughts are to her children, that their faith be not crushed but strengthened.

Help me to have the right words to say. Lord knows how often I fail of that!

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

• Administrators

I so hope that the baby my daughter-in-law is carrying is not adversely affected through this stressful period.

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

Praying for all.

For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26

Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.

• Administrators

I just received a message of kindness that nearly broke my heart.

With her mom not doing so well, the hospital arranged for my daughter-in-law to have an ultrasound, so that the Mom and the family could see and share the baby BOY before her mom passes.

It wasn't clear how lucid the mom was, but she seemed to be excited to see the baby.

What a kind gesture!!

• Members

Will be praying Gail, and with dgrimm I also say Praise the Lord.

phkrause

Obstinacy is a barrier to all improvement. - ChL 60

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Update- this person died this morning. She is at rest.

Thank you for your prayers