ClubAdventist is back!

Driver & Truck Prayers Needed!!!!

pindoc

Prayers needed, please!

gah

Truck's dead, think it's starter. Great radio but great flutter under hood. Uncle said weak battery would act the same. Left truck w/note in window, phone #. That's what I get 4 pulling over 2 use my phone. Emergency Fund's way low (3 license renewals 2nd 1/2 of yr, last 1 in December, continuing ed expenses to go with those. Last yr's been rough that way; I started this job mid-April, just in time for those special bills, giggle. Just got my mojo back last month, best I can figure, and it's felt good to have it back. Now this.

Anyone have friends living near Les Schwab in Tigard?

p.s. I officially loathe Trimet, the Portland city bus system. Just for today, anyway.

Pindoc

Afraid I don't know anyone living near Les but used to buy all my tires from him and found him to be nice soul. I bet if you asked him for some help he might do you good. :)

My prayers are with you pindoc. Wish I could be there to help.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

If I was there I would put your starter in for you; but I will definitely pray for you. I know God has answered my prayers for vehicle problems, in some amazing ways.

One time I remember installing an entire brake system in this old car I had, and I had to do it outside, with no garage; and it was minus 26 degrees celsius. It took me two days, then 1 day after I did all that; the transmission actually fell out of the car! LOL, atleast a piece of it did...it was so discouraging. But then I prayed, and God gave me a great pickup truck to run around in. I got one given to me by a friend who let me make a few payments on it...God will see you through this! Come what may!

"People [rarely] see...the bright light which is in the clouds..." (Job 37:21)

"I cannot know why suddenly the storm

should rage so fiercely round me in it's wrath

But this I know: God watches all my path

And I can trust"

"God helps us to draw strength from the storm" - Overaged

Faith makes things possible; it does not make them easy, Steps To Christ

• Members

Will add you to our pray list. Hope its not to late. :):):):):)

phkrause

Obstinacy is a barrier to all improvement. - ChL 60