ClubAdventist is back!

Obiang Visits U.S.

Dr. Shane

President Obiang Begins Visit To U.S. wi...l#ixzz1D2oFeY00

Quote:
President Obiang Nguema Mbasogo of Equatorial Guinea attended the National Prayer Breakfast this morning in Washington, D.C. on the second day of an unofficial visit to the United States...

President Obiang will meet with members of Congress and representatives of industry while in Washington...

The Republic of Equatorial Guinea (Republica de Guinea Ecuatorial) is the only Spanish-speaking country in Africa, and one of the smallest nations on the continent. In the late-1990s, American companies helped discover the country's oil and natural gas resources, which only within the last five years began contributing to the global energy supply. Equatorial Guinea is now working to serve as a pillar of stability and security in its region of West Central Africa. The country will host the 2011 Summit of the African Union.

Equatorial Guinea is the African nation where my company is doing a lot of business. My boss has formed a good relationship with President Obiang and is currently in Washington with him during this visit.

Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com

Author of  Peculiar Christianity