ClubAdventist is back!

The NO FLY ZONE explained

Stan

Many have wondered about the NO FLY ZONE and what they are enforcing.

SUCCESS has been reached.

Those TANKS, BUILDING, MILITARY PERSONAL, and CIVILIANS will never fly again.

Success is being achieved, one missile at a time.

If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses.

https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist

Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com

• Moderators

How do you like Obama now?

Actually I think he's doing a terrible job, not only in the war in Libya but in quite a few other things.

I thought he was going to be a great public speaker but he's one of the worst presidents in that department. He seems to have no life and speaks in almost a monotone with a lot of ums and aaahs.

I have a suspicion that Gadaffi will stick it out and cause a lot of problems, although Obama announced that "Mr Gadaffi's gotta go."

My own opinion is that Obama would have been better off to send in special ops and take Gadaffi to the Hague, without killing all other other people with the planes. He almost certainly ordered the blowing up of the plane over Scotland.

John 3:16-17

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. [17] For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.

I've noticed the same thing and completely agree with your post John. I am not aware of anything I approve of that he has done. Those that voted for him have a lot of answering to do.

People should have known he was not honest.

This war makes me hang my head in shame.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

offtobed

Well I didn't expect to bat 1000.

Perhaps others will answer me. :)

I believe in Hematology.

Those that voted for him have a lot of answering to do.

Must I remind some who the best man the Republicans could put forward? I-can't-compromise-enough McCain.

Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com

Author of  Peculiar Christianity

They are helping to stop tanks and buildings from flying in the no fly zone.

I beg to differ. They are sending them tanks INTO the skies of the No Fly Zone. (In small pieces.)

I believe in Hematology.

...and civilians. Don't forget those pesky civilians that keep trying to fly around. Some of them think they are Mary Poppins.

Originally Posted By: Woody
Those that voted for him have a lot of answering to do.

Must I remind some who the best man the Republicans could put forward? I-can't-compromise-enough McCain.

May I remind you however ... who they were sending along WITH McCain?

announce

post-2281-140967448103_thumb.jpg

I believe in Hematology.

May I remind you however ... who they were sending along WITH McCain?

Since McCain is still alive, that means his VP would still be insignificant. Had McCain won the only major thing that would have been different is we wouldn't have passed Obamacare. Oh, and the Democrats would still be in charge of the House.

If you want someone to blame for Obama, Blame Bush first. Then blame McCain.

I voted to give wet-behind-the-ears Obama a chance. I don't regret that vote given my other choice. If he doesn't have unemployment below 7% come the end of next year, I doubt I will vote to re-elect him. Hopefully he doesn't hand Libya over to Al-Queda. If he does, that will be his legacy.

US: 42 fighters

UK: not sure

France: 20 fighters

Spain: 4 fighters, one submarine and other support aircraft

Norway: 6 fighters

Denmark: 6 fighters

Belgium: 4 fighters (waffle and pancake crew not verified)

Qatar: 6 fighters

UAE: awaiting fighters

Italy: 8 fighters

Canada: 6 fighters

Who is in charge?

Not sure

homer-simpson-20081017022225473-000.jpg

Now I messed up the whole screen. Quick... more posts... let's go to the next page

announce

In all seriousness, I was surprised to see tanks and buildings getting blown up. What's with that? If this is so important that we have to get involved in a civil war, why not just use drones?

I am not sure why Shane is so into flies and bees. But here is a pic of a drone:

(Drone: the male of the honeybee and other bees, stingless and making no honey.)

post-2281-140967448107_thumb.jpg

I believe in Hematology.

Canada has deployed six F-18 jets over northen Libya. Got to watch out for those war-mongers from the north. bwink
Yes Shane; we do a lot with a little.

"People [rarely] see...the bright light which is in the clouds..." (Job 37:21)

"I cannot know why suddenly the storm

should rage so fiercely round me in it's wrath

But this I know: God watches all my path

And I can trust"

"God helps us to draw strength from the storm" - Overaged

Faith makes things possible; it does not make them easy, Steps To Christ

Woody,

Your venom is drooling out......and NO, I do not have to answer to you for my personal beliefs or opinions or voting record!

Enforcing a no-fly zone often requires air strikes, which could imperil innocent civilians. Military experts also caution that establishing a no-fly zone can easily lead to a deeper engagement, if not full-on participation in a war. After the first Gulf War, two no-fly zones over Iraq remained for over a decade, and only ended with the launch of full-scale invasions. If you vote for what Obama is doing; this is what you vote for. Whos got the "venom?"

"People [rarely] see...the bright light which is in the clouds..." (Job 37:21)

"I cannot know why suddenly the storm

should rage so fiercely round me in it's wrath

But this I know: God watches all my path

And I can trust"

"God helps us to draw strength from the storm" - Overaged

Faith makes things possible; it does not make them easy, Steps To Christ

• Members

GP, and lets not forget that Obama didn't want to do this at first. He was taking his time to check things out, but no the other party wanted to know why we were not out in front on this and why it took 2 to 3 weeks to make this decission. And if I'm not mistaken the WH was wondering in the beginning if AQ was not what was behind this, but again the other side said we can't wait. And as soon as Obama committed to sending our warplanes to help, 2 weeks or so later mind you, the other side decided well maybe just maybe AQ is involved. I'm also guessing that Obama consulted with those in charge of the military, the committee that includes dems and repubs alike, and they gave the go, and than he signed off on that.

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}