ClubAdventist is back!

A Smorgasbord of End-Time Topics

Gus Foster

As Adventist we should ALL be interested in end-time events :D

ALL ? WHY ?

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

As Adventist, we should want be the heralds of the three angels message. How can we be Adventist if we do not propagate this message by helping others understand that we are indeed in the last days of history. We have been entrusted with this message! You can not convience people of accepting the three angels message without firmly establishing this fact.

As Adventist (those who look towards the blessed hope of our lord's return) we should be joyful at the fact that with every endtime scenario that comes to pass, it is bringing us closer to the coming of our Lord. Lastly, understanding endtime prophecy and how it relates to the current world, protects us from the last great deception that is to come.

• Moderators

Tanks being moved, a sign of the end?

Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence.

Einstein

Quote:
As Adventist (those who look towards the blessed hope of our lord's return) we should be joyful at the fact that with every endtime scenario that comes to pass, it is bringing us closer to the coming of our Lord

I really don't care when the Lord returns. That is His business. I trust Him to do what is best. I don't concern myself with end time events. I've had that shoved down my throat for 50 years.

What I do concern myself with is being ready NOW. (Notice - I did not say being ready for His return.) Looking for His coming just gives us the false idea that we have ANY time. Our time here could end ANY second. For us - that would be the Lord's coming. For the next thing we know and see ... will be Him coming in the clouds.

I believe in Hematology.

• Moderators

Yeah, I think a lot of folks are weary of the "Sunday law is going to be passed next week" mentality.

Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence.

Einstein

Yeah, I think a lot of folks are weary of the "Sunday law is going to be passed next week" mentality.

Yes. End time events studies have almost become a 'sub' religion of it's own. One conspiracy upon another.

I believe in Hematology.

I was thinking of posting on this topic and then mentally slapped my self upside the head!

Why?

Would you mind slapping mine also?

Actually ... I guess we could both do this:

post-2281-140967448497_thumb.gif

I believe in Hematology.