ClubAdventist is back!

What you won't hear on mainstream news re: Japan nuke disaster

rudywoofs (Pam)

• Members

this is information about the nuclear disaster in Japan that you will not hear on mainstream news. Helen Caldicott, Australian physician, shares the reality of the nuclear disaster.

Helen Caldicott currently splits her time between the United States and Australia and continues to lecture widely to promote her views on nuclear energy use, including weapons and power. She has been awarded 20 honorary doctoral degrees and was nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize by Nobel Laureate Linus Pauling. She was awarded the Lannan Foundation Prize for Cultural Freedom in 2003, and in 2006, the Peace Organisation of Australia presented her with the inaugural Australian Peace Prize "for her longstanding commitment to raising awareness about the medical and environmental hazards of the nuclear age". The Smithsonian Institution has named Caldicott as one of the most influential women of the 20th century. She is a member of the scientific committee of the Fundacion IDEAS, a progressive think tank in Spain. video by Dr. Caldicott

Pam     coffeecomputer.GIF   

Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup.

If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony.

Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?

The nuclear disaster ramifications will only get worse until the world population panics to the point of risk/reward ratio is seen as untenable. It is just another sign that indicates the seven last plagues are largely, if not totally, brought upon the world by man himself instead of "the devil is responsible", although he is obviously the instigator, many times using men as his instruments of death, sometimes obvious to all, other times oblivious to many if not most.

"The fourth angel sounded, and a third of the sun and a third of the moon and a third of the stars were struck, so that a third of them would be darkened and the day would not shine for a third of it, and the night in the same way.

Then I looked, and I heard an eagle flying in midheaven, saying with a loud voice, "Woe, woe, woe to those who dwell on the earth, because of the remaining blasts of the trumpet of the three angels who are about to sound!""Revelation 8:12-13 NASB

Praise God, we have place of refuge to which we can flee.

"...my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety. He is my refuge, my savior, the one who saves me from violence."2 Samuel 22:3 NLT

God blesses! peace

Lift Jesus up!!

• Moderators

That certainly is a sobering collection of information that we don't hear on the news. Most people want to concentrate on a couple of royalty types who are getting married soon. I forget their names at the moment.

LD

LD

That certainly is a sobering collection of information that we don't hear on the news. Most people want to concentrate on a couple of royalty types who are getting married soon. I forget their names at the moment.

LD

"“When the Son of Man returns, it will be like it was in Noah’s day. In those days before the flood, the people were enjoying banquets and parties and weddings right up to the time Noah entered his boat. People didn’t realize what was going to happen until the flood came and swept them all away. That is the way it will be when the Son of Man comes."

Matthew 24:37-39 NLT

God blesses! peace

Lift Jesus up!!