ClubAdventist is back!

Osama Bin Laden Is Dead

Dr. Shane

So is Fox. But they don't know for sure who struck him yet.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

The USA has his body.

I believe in Hematology.

Why? So he can further destroy OUR country?

I believe in Hematology.

Unemployment is now under 9% and Obama's record on foreign affairs has been very impressive. If unemployment continues to fall so that it is under 8% come next year, I think Obama has an excellent chance of getting term #2.

Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com

Author of  Peculiar Christianity

From a FB friend:

"They say Osama bin Ladn is dead. But his death certificate by the Hawaii government is being challenged."

I believe in Hematology.

• Moderators

Yes, definitely dead. He was killed while living in a mansion in Pakistan. He must have been killed by a bombing. FOX reports that the United States killed him and has his body. If this is true, the President would have given the order to attack.

John 3:16-17

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. [17] For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.

• Moderators

Word is that he was killed by a human asset(s),

Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence.

Einstein

• Moderators

if Obama personally gave the go ahead for this op then this will work wonders for Obama's re-election.

Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence.

Einstein

God Bless George BUSH. Long may he live.

I believe in Hematology.

• Moderators

I would not be surprised to learn it was done by a drone.

John 3:16-17

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. [17] For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.

May whomever fired the shot ... be elected President.

I believe in Hematology.

• Moderators

Obama confirms human assets

Einstein

STATEMENT BY PRESIDENT GEORGE W. BUSH

.by George W. Bush on Sunday, May 1, 2011 at 11:55pm.May 1, 2011

Earlier this evening, President Obama called to inform me that American forces killed Osama bin Laden, the leader of the al Qaeda network that attacked America on September 11, 2001. I congratulated him and the men and women of our military and intelligence communities who devoted their lives to this mission. They have our everlasting gratitude. This momentous achievement marks a victory for America, for people who seek peace around the world, and for all those who lost loved ones on September 11, 2001. The fight against terror goes on, but tonight America has sent an unmistakable message: No matter how long it takes, justice will be done.

I believe in Hematology.

It took only four copters of men to do this. Amazing.

Scratch that ... three copters.

I believe in Hematology.

• Members

I for one am very happy for President Bush. No matter how much people might of disliked him for what ever reasons, I felt that he did a great job through the 9/11 attack. And am very glad that we finally got UBL, that Bush could close that chapter of his life. I didn't agree with his going into Iraq, but once he did, I thought that as a country we should support the President.

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

Had been hiking all day in Horseshoe Canyon, Utah, when we got back to Motel about 9pm on Sunday nite. Saw the tail end of the Pres's announcement and the follow up comments and explanations on CNN. After hearing about the commando group and two choppers that were in and out in 40 minutes and that Osama having been killed by gunfire..I switched to FOX, LOLLOLLOL, a scroll was running across the bottom of the screen saying that he had been killed a week ago by a bomb!!! When I switched away and back later...you guessed it...same scroll!!

I was watching the reports on ABC and they were discussing the possibility that he had been killed by a bomb some 10 days before. I think the networks were talking to old Bush cabinet members and getting ideas of what could have happened.

Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com

Author of  Peculiar Christianity