ClubAdventist is back!

What is your worst______

LifeHiscost

____computer horror story?

About five days ago, I inadvertantly clicked on a very official looking UPS spam mail for a package in waiting, not paying attention to the still small voice warning not to download the attachment, and promptly had a webpage identified as a Windows Recovery which took the computer over, proceeding to obliterate most everything on the hard drive while ignoring the close button control, and subsequently responding only to the manual off button on the computer.

This procedure at last cost me $85 to repair at the shop, while my email loaded almost 100 contacts and required downloading a number of web pages to rectify the unrecognizable new configuration to do business on the internet. Which just goes to show one must be ever alert as the enemy is ready to strike at any time one is off guard and left open to life without Protection invited for the very least.

Being a person who recognizes the sovereignty of God, I wonder if this is His gentle way of reminding me to be more understanding with my wife when she has moments when her mind just won't cooperate in the most simple of tasks.

"On the way, Jesus told them, “Tonight all of you will desert me. For the Scriptures say,

‘God will strike the Shepherd,

and the sheep of the flock will be scattered.’

Peter declared, “Even if everyone else deserts you, I will never desert you.”"Matthew 26:29-34 NLT

God blesses! peace

Lift Jesus up!!