ClubAdventist is back!

What do you Do If You've Been Declared Dead?

LifeHiscost

• Moderators

Wow-- that is something else! I hope I never am declared dead until I'm actually dead.

If I am, I think I'll say thank you very much-- and then just change my name, and tell all my creditors, "OK, I'm dead, remember, so don't bother me any more, let me sleep in peace."

I'd hate to give someone an idea, though.

But seriously, it looks like a nightmare and I feel sorry for all those thousands of people who are told they're dead as a door-nail. That can't be too encouraging.

I think I would be pretty mad if it happened to me and am awfully glad it never will.

Knock on wood!!

John 3:16-17

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. [17] For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.

A couple of thoughts came to mind when I read the piece. For one, we're already among the walking dead if Jesus hasn't made His home in our heart.

"But Jesus said to him, Follow Me, and leave the dead [ in sin] to bury their own dead."

Matthew 8:21 AMP brackets their's LHC

And secondly, considering your desire ( I hope I never am declared dead), we don't have to believe it were it declared, as per the Word.

"Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life; he who believes in Me will live even if he dies, and everyone who lives and believes in Me will never die."

John 11:25,26 NASB

God blesses! peace

Lift Jesus up!!

• Moderators

If you are declaired to be legally dead, either you are a nurse or should go into nursing, your loved ones would never realize the difference.

If you are declaired to be legally dead, either you are a nurse or should go into nursing, your loved ones would never realize the difference.

?????

God blesses! peace

Lift Jesus up!!